Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Back
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-tkc.com
Jordans-Elvis-World
Hi Folks.

Just welcoming everyone back after the forum took a crash. Things didn't look good the first couple days, Both Chris and I thought everything was gone. But we both hunkered down and "TCB'd" for a marathon repair job. And here we are back again. The reason the forum crashed was a human error, and is something that (at least in that manifestation) will NEVER happen again.

On behalf of Chris, and myself I thank each and every one of you for coming back, and for staying loyal to TKC. Your participation here is valued more than you know!

WELCOME BACK HOME!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif cheers.gif cool2.gif
hexia
Can't tell you both how glad I am to be back, I've missed you all these last couple of days.
Thank you both so very, very much for all your hard work and for making sure this place stays friendly and always a lovely place to visit.
Gordon
There's no place like home...and i sure missed it!!
Suspicious Minds
Welcome back. I was missing the friendship on here. cheers.gif
NightRider
QUOTE (Suspicious Minds @ Oct 18 2006, 09:17 PM)
Welcome back.  I was missing the friendship on here. cheers.gif

great to be back...and great to see familiar faces and names....feels great to be back HOME 00000407.gif 00000407.gif
Ian
Glad to have you back online guys. I know I don't get time to post much these days, but I do check in to catch up on things whenever I can.........

00000407.gif
G.I Blues
Welcome back the kings court clap.gif clap.gif
JohanD
I'm happy it's back in full strenght!!

Thanks Chris and Jordan for the hard work to make it come alive again!!

It's good to finding the way home... clap.gif
carolynlm
Hello all......good to see some familiar faces..... 00000407.gif
hounddogman
QUOTE (carolynlm @ Oct 20 2006, 03:01 AM)

hi.gif Welcome to The Kings Court Carolyn! I hope you're gonna like it here... cheers.gif
NightRider
QUOTE (carolynlm @ Oct 20 2006, 02:01 AM)

Hi carolynlm...good to see you here bye1.gif
Brad
It sure is GREAT to be back home !!! cheers.gif wink.gif
dennyelvis
Just to say the site looks really cool clap.gif ... big thanx to all the guys who got us back in business cheers.gif BRAVO ! ! !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.