Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forthcoming FTD Releases?
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Latest Elvis News
Brian Quinn
New March FTD release rumours: EIN has overheard that the new March FTDs could be...
1- 'On Stage' Classic Album with added unreleased RCA multitrack recordings. EIN previously heard that FTD was coincidentally working on this classic album around the time Boxcar's 'ReBooked' deluxe 4cd set of similar material was released.
2- 1975 Soundboard concert - possibly Shreveport, June 7 1975.
The following four Shreveport 1975 tracks have been released previously by RCA on the 'Elvis Aron Presley' silver box-set. 'Funny How Time Slips Away', 'Little Darlin'', 'Mystery Train/Tiger Man', 'Can't Help Falling In Love'. It would be an excellent concert to get in full from FTD as the rest of the performance has never been released not even on bootleg.
3- 'His Hand In Mine' double-vinyl release.

These have yet to be confirmed by FTD.
(News, Source;EPSBelgium/ElvisInfoNetwork)

Brian thumbup.gif
Ciscoking
Elvis gave 2 shows in Shreveport on June 7..so this one could also be unreleased in any form before..
Memphis-Man
Is it my imagination or is FTD following the lead of the "bootleggers" in recent releases? Just wondering out loud.....

M-M
Ciscoking
Nope,..Ernst just does what he thinks is correct..mostly he doesn`t care what`s out on bootleg..but he is informed though..I think..
Memphis-Man
Please don't misunderstand me. I deeply appreciate Ernst and all that FTD does. I have been fortunate enough to have everything they have put out. And as long as I am able, I will continue to purchase whatever they send our way. I am sure that Ernst works very hard on behalf of the Elvis fans and I hope he knows how much his work is appreciated. That being said anything from the Jan/Feb 1970 season I am excited about. ALso I love Elvis' 1975 concerts. Hopefully the news from above is correct.

M-M
Brian Quinn
Latest on the March FTD Releases:

http://www.elvismatters.be/index.php?pagin...uws&id=5920

Brian
NightRider
Thanks Brian. Our memories.....does bring back memories laugh.gif
dennyelvis
The OUR MEMORIES I would be very keen on too .........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.