Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot august night
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis - The Music > The Import Emporium > H
JohanD
1- Introduction: Also Sprach Zarathustra ; 2- C.C. Rider ; 3- I Got A Woman / Amen ; 4- Proud Mary ; 5- Never Been To Spain ; 6- Until It's Time For You To Go ; 7- You've Lost That Loving Feeling ; 8- Polk Salad Annie ; 9- What Now My Love ; 10- Fever ; 11- Love Me ; 12 - Blue Suede Shoes ; 13- One Night ; 14- All Shook Up ; 15- Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel ; 16- Heartbreak Hotel ; 17- Hound Dog ; 18- For The Good Times ; 19- Suspicious Minds ; 20- Band introductions ; 21- My Way ; 22- An American Trilogy ; 23- A Big Hunk 'O Love ; 24- Tiger Man (opening only) ; 25- Can't Help Falling In Love ; 26- Closing Vamp

Partly released by FTD on their "Summer festival".
This time complete and sightly better in sound.
Good soundboard recording from this season and a very retro booklet makes that Madison delivers again quality.
One to enjoy over and over!! notworthy.gif
NightRider
Quality indeed. Nice release from Madison ( as always ) notworthy.gif
memphis 77
this cd marks as the best boot to come along in a while really love it and i fully agree with mike sanders review on fecc, just love the whole product the booklet is done to a t, the packaging cd is spot on an amazing release, why this performance was never released officially is anyones guess.
JohanD
It's been a while since i played this ,and now it's turning into the player.
Man,what a GREAT GREAT show this is!!

All the summer 72 shows are pretty good,standards in quality,less chatting,playing the music and how!!

This one should be heard by all fans but also to the casual listener who can realy enjoy a fine straight forward concert.
memphis 77
QUOTE (JohanD @ Dec 30 2008, 06:00 PM) *
It's been a while since i played this ,and now it's turning into the player.
Man,what a GREAT GREAT show this is!!

All the summer 72 shows are pretty good,standards in quality,less chatting,playing the music and how!!

This one should be heard by all fans but also to the casual listener who can realy enjoy a fine straight forward concert.

couldn't agree more with you johan , it's one that should of had an official release but leave it to madison to plunk it out for us fans eh?
charlierogers
I've got two names for an audience recording for the Dinner Show 21aug70 - Elvis From Vegas to Macon is indicated to also be released as Hot August Night - can someone please advise?

Okay - tis a new day -Monday

I've now found this title - over at Ciscoking's Corner for the date in question - 21aug70DS - listed as a CD-r -so guessing it's a popular title for a CD

Thanks Ciscoking!! thanks.gif Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your picture - if so - let me know and I'll delete it.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.