21 Funny How Time Slips Away
22 Little Darlin'
23 American Trilogy
24 Mystery Train/Tiger Man
25 Can't Help Falling In Love
26 Closing Vamp

track 23 and 24 is taken June 9 1975
track 25 and 26 is taken from Shrevport Lousiana, june 7 1975

This was the release that cought my attention to 1975. This was, and still is one of my ultimate favorites. Everyone should own this grate concert from 1975. It really shines out how good Elvis was at this point in his career.
Memphis-Man
I have heard that this was a good concert and a very good recording. I have also heard that Elvis' final show in Memphis (1976) was also a good show with a soundboard recording of that. It's too bad that FTD doesn't come out with a box set of concerts which Elvis did in Memphis. Perhaps the two aforementioned shows, one of the unreleased shows from 1974, and perhaps one from 1961, if a recording does exist. It seems that Elvis was always "up" for shows in Memphis.

M-M
Brad
What a great concert. One of my favorite concerts from the summer tours of 1975. All songs are performed well. It does show how good Elvis was performing at this point and time of his career. A must have!
stefan
[img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img] Worth alone for the brilliant/powerhouse version of Fairytale ! He must have blown his lungs out on that one
Brad
QUOTE (stefan @ Sep 3 2006, 05:10 PM) *
[img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img] Worth alone for the brilliant/powerhouse version of Fairytale ! He must have blown his lungs out on that one

I think he recovered quickly from that Stefan [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]
Indeed a powerhouse performance of the song also!
colonel snow
Here is a clip with the full album version.

colonel snow

colonel snow
In 2009 re-released on CD Bringing it all back home (Venus Productions (VP 2009-10).

colonel snow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.