Full Version: Elvis Rooms -
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > All Elvis > Collectors Corner
Pages: 1, 2, 3
elvis2001net
Post your Elvis Rooms here!
Joe K
www.elvis2001.net

Some of my Elvis Records .

Elvis Books and cd,s . Plus Joan Dearys Rca Sweater and RCA jacket.

My Own 50s Diner.

My Telephone Booth

Vintage Ciggerette Machine from the movie Iron Weed

Part One

JohanD
Man,this is so cool!!! rockon.gif rockon.gif
elvis2001net
Part Two

My 50s Store Front

elvis2001net
will add more later. have another room to show you
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
Bazza
An amazingly impressive collection...... notworthy.gif
elvis2001net

elvis2001net

Keith_cafc
QUOTE (elvis2001net @ Mar 23 2008, 03:52 PM) *

I visited Joe and have to say his Collection is truely amazing......I was there for several days and only got to see a small part of what Joe has collected over the years.....will just have to go back!

Was so cool to have a beer in Joe's Bar!
NightRider
WOW Joe. That is simply awesome !!! I want your house my friend woohoo.gif

Along with Dennis ( Vegas 74 )...just about the most impressive collection i have seen. Thanks so much for posting pictures of it all notworthy.gif
elvis2001net
QUOTE (NightRider @ Mar 23 2008, 05:52 PM) *
WOW Joe. That is simply awesome !!! I want your house my friend woohoo.gif

Along with Dennis ( Vegas 74 )...just about the most impressive collection i have seen. Thanks so much for posting pictures of it all notworthy.gif

yes i saw Vegas 74 . very nice. we would get along. but if i put every menu up and one sheets like he does. my wife would kill me deader then dead.
lol
i have them all in book. have some banners that need to be framed also. waiting on getting some money

joe
www.elvis2001.net
vegas 74
QUOTE (elvis2001net @ Mar 23 2008, 07:14 PM) *

yes i saw Vegas 74 . very nice. we would get along. but if i put every menu up and one sheets like he does. my wife would kill me deader then dead.
lol
i have them all in book. have some banners that need to be framed also. waiting on getting some money

joe
www.elvis2001.net

HI JOE, THAT IS A GREAT PLACE YOU HAVE AND A FANTASTIC COLLECTION!! I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TRYING TO FIND SPACE FOR MY COLLECTION!! I HAVE STUFF IN THE ATTIC I WOULD LOVE TO PUT ON DISPLAY . I LIKE YOUR 50,S ITEMS, JUST GOT A 1956 SCARF AND WILL FRAME IT UP SOON I JUST HUNG IT UP TO GET SOME IDEA,S. HAVE NOT GOT ROOM FOR A BAR BUT MAN I WOULD LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
HERE A PIC OF THE 56 SCARF
tcbndixie
WOW...WOW...WOW...Joe!! Very impressive!! notworthy.gif

Now exactly where do you live and can I come over and touch everything!! LOL!!! cool2.gif AWESOME!!

PS...Glad to have you on board at TKC!!
tcbndixie
vegas 74...Very nice collection there!! notworthy.gif I like the way you have your pinbacks displayed!!

One day mine will be up and visible!!! LOL!!! whistling.gif I hope!!
Brad M
Wow you guys are so lucky to have such amazing collections..really something to be proud of. Maybe one day I will have a collection that resembles that..Mostly all I have is copies of dvds and cds. But it makes me happy so I suppose that is all that matters! cheers.gif
TCBEP
Would it be possible for Admin to make this a sticky and get all collection pics from the different threads and put them in to this one. I love to see peoples collections and it would be nice to have them all in the one place.

Brad, how about a photo of your collection?
elvis2001net
QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Mar 24 2008, 12:44 AM) *
HI JOE, THAT IS A GREAT PLACE YOU HAVE AND A FANTASTIC COLLECTION!! I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TRYING TO FIND SPACE FOR MY COLLECTION!! I HAVE STUFF IN THE ATTIC I WOULD LOVE TO PUT ON DISPLAY . I LIKE YOUR 50,S ITEMS, JUST GOT A 1956 SCARF AND WILL FRAME IT UP SOON I JUST HUNG IT UP TO GET SOME IDEA,S. HAVE NOT GOT ROOM FOR A BAR BUT MAN I WOULD LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
HERE A PIC OF THE 56 SCARF

very cool. yes i have the same scarf and the 50s bubble gum cards and most of the pins. i would say i get most of a thrill from the 50s elvis. man do i get high when i find something from the 50s that looks really clean. man better then sex.
lol
joe

www.elvis2001.net
elvis2001net
[b]i brought this over from the other threads because of the one poster.

1956 mr dynamite tour book. note the miss spelling of album

my emenee guitar.
elvis2001net

In 1956, RCA offered the 7-EP-45 Elvis Signature record player, commemorating RCA’s recording contract with Elvis, and his recording hit “Blue Suede Shoes”.

PORTABLE "AUTOGRAPH MODEL" ELVIS PRESLEY ENTERPRISE'S 1956

i had some other items i wanted to share with you but the board will not let me. it trys to explain why but pcs is not my thng.
lol
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
Brad M
QUOTE (TCBEP @ Mar 24 2008, 07:00 AM) *

I will as soon as I can borrow my girlfriends digital camera..will take a few pictures. My Elvis room is my bedroom. It's pretty much wall to wall Elvis. My footage and Audio collection is my most treasured items along with my books.

Love the photo's..what great items you have!
elvis2001net
Come on people lets see some other collections up on the board!
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
NightRider
QUOTE (TCBEP @ Mar 24 2008, 01:00 PM) *
Would it be possible for Admin to make this a sticky and get all collection pics from the different threads and put them in to this one. I love to see peoples collections and it would be nice to have them all in the one place.

Don't have the time to look for them all right now...but will try and get to it a.s.a.p

Don't have any recent pictures of my collection..will take some soon.

Great pictures and awesome collections !! I am Jealous notworthy.gif
elvis2001net

my Gi Blue Acetate.

i am trying to figure out why some pictures will post and others will not?
joe
www.elvis2001.net
vegas 74
QUOTE (TCBEP @ Mar 24 2008, 03:00 PM) *

I WILL MOVE MY COLLECTION HERE CHRIS, TO SAVE YOU SOME TIME. I WISH I COULD SHOW SOME CLOSE-UPS BUT IT WILL BE TO MANY PICS.
vegas 74
QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:00 PM) *
I WILL MOVE MY COLLECTION HERE CHRIS, TO SAVE YOU SOME TIME. I WISH I COULD SHOW SOME CLOSE-UPS BUT IT WILL BE TO MANY PICS.
vegas 74
vegas 74
QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:19 PM) *
vegas 74
QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:22 PM) *

Brad M
Wow, Vegas 74, how did you get such a HUGE collection you've got to be a millionaire lol. Very impressive my friend, truly! notworthy.gif
elvis2001net
QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Mar 24 2008, 06:25 PM) *

looks great .
you have a lot of great things. we should talk.
joe
www.elvis2001.net
carlito
Never seen anything like these two collections. If ever I come abroad from Italy may I make a vist guys? You can turn your collections into a private museum, really. GREAT ! notworthy.gif
elvis2001net
QUOTE (carlito @ Mar 25 2008, 12:49 PM) *
Never seen anything like these two collections. If ever I come abroad from Italy may I make a vist guys? You can turn your collections into a private museum, really. GREAT ! notworthy.gif

you are more then welcome to stop in for an Elvis visit. I just had two visitors from England. They loved the collection. I also have a few things to sale. Was not sure where to put that on the board.
Joe K
www.elvis2001.net
elvis2001net
here is something that i have. it was in the elevator. i am sure its probably one of a kind. very cool and large.
there is always something new to find in the elvis world. this is from 1974
joe k

www.elvis2001.net
[img]http://www.elvis2001.net/images/mother[/img]

[img]http://www.elvis2001.net/images/mother[/img]
elvis2001net

LIP STICK

ELVIS PRESLEY ENT . 1956

IT CAME IN HOUND DOG ORANGE , LOVE YA FUCHSIA , LOVE ME TENDER PINK

TUTTI FRUTTI RED , CRUEL RED

THE ABOVE FRAME WAS GIVEN OUT AS A GIFT AT THEATERS WHEN YOU WENT TO SEE A ELVIS FILM IN 1956. THERE WERE 3 DIFFERENT FRAMES. ON THE BACK AT THE TOP . COPY RIGHT 1956 ELVIS PRESLEY ENTERPRISES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

VERY RARE.$600.00

DRINKING GLASS .

THE BACK IS MARKED "COPYRIGHT ELVIS PRESLEY ENTERPRISES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED " 1956 VALUE $500.00

just cant get enough!
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
elvis2001net

I just love this huge Tahoe Banner . Looks great on my wall. i have a lot banners and concert posters but not enough walls.
lol

here it is again before i had it framed. i sent it away to be cleaned and a few small rips professionaly mended.

just love it!
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
elvis2001net

i have a lot of vegas items and posters in my office.
what elvis time do other members like to collect?
i do not collect past 1978.
i draw the line after the "always Elvis Tour"
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
Brad M
Though are some great looking items Joe..you have an amazing looking collection.
tcbndixie
Great pics guys!! notworthy.gif Really amazing collections!! notworthy.gif Thanks for sharing!! thanks.gif
NightRider
Wonderful stuff once again Joe. Like has been said....would love to see your collection up close...AWESOME !!

You might want to put anything you have for sale in the Trade section. thumbup.gif
NightRider
One that i took this morning...camera phone doesn't like the bad light...but will do for now

Click to view attachment
Bazza
Now THAT'S a CD collection......Holy Smoke, surprised your floor doesn't give way with all that weight on it....LOL!!!

Seriously, an enviable collection, to put it mildly, my friend.....I will never be in your league! notworthy.gif
vegas 74
QUOTE (NightRider @ Mar 26 2008, 09:23 AM) *
One that i took this morning...camera phone doesn't like the bad light...but will do for now

Click to view attachment

"FANTASTIC" COLLECTION CHRIS!! notworthy.gif
NightRider
Thanks Dennis and Bazza thumbup.gif Its keeps me out of trouble biggrin.gif
Brad M
I'm speechless Chris. That is beyond impressive. Beautiful collection buddy!! notworthy.gif
elvis2001net
wow thats a lot of cds!
great collection.
joe k
www.elvis2001.net
tcbndixie
AWESOME COLLECTION CHRIS!!! notworthy.gif YOU GUYS ROCK!!! notworthy.gif
C.C.Rider
Holy SMOKE !!! Some outstanding collections here. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Chris, Bazza has a point. You have strong support under that racking mate whistling.gif LSHIC.gif
elvis2001net
QUOTE (C.C.Rider @ Mar 28 2008, 01:43 PM) *
Holy SMOKE !!! Some outstanding collections here. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Chris, Bazza has a point. You have strong support under that racking mate whistling.gif LSHIC.gif

I have a lot of cds. i want to ask you. how do you keep them sorted?
joe k
www.elvis2001.net

NightRider
QUOTE (elvis2001net @ Mar 28 2008, 02:06 PM) *
I have a lot of cds. i want to ask you. how do you keep them sorted?
joe k
www.elvis2001.net

I sort them in a few ways so that i know where they all are..

Promo Cds...A-Z
FTDS ( In Release order for both 7" then Standard releases.)
Compilations (by country and in release order)
Studio ( by year ( includes all the standard released albums in his lifetime and alternate releases etc ))
Live Recordings ( By year )
Budget releases ( by country )

I collect all the soundboard and studio bootlegs...but not all the audience recordings....a little selective there. Love to collect CDs from all over the world...Japan, Australia, Argentina etc.
U.S. Male
Has your Tom Jones collection grown any lately Chris ? whistling.gif
Scatter
You couldn't pay me to sit on one of those beanbag chairs under Chris' CD Monolith. I can hear the wood creaking and groaning from here under all that weight. I imagine they'd have to send in cadaver sniffing dogs to locate the poor soul trapped under the rubble when it finally gives way LSHIC.gif

BTW, I keep my CD collection in a shoebox. With the shoes still in it. I hate you. rant.gif

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.