Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANOTHER ELVIS MOVIE PLANNED.
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Latest Elvis News
Lindsaygirl
ANOTHER ELVIS MOVIE PLANNED.

They say Jamie McDonnell has the voice, the moves and the looks and at the age of 16, the Garngoch teenager could be heading for Hollywood stardom after being asked to play Elvis in a new film about The King.

Jamie (stage name Jelvis) was spotted by a movie producer as he sang at Elvis' mansion, Graceland in Memphis, on the 30th anniversary of The King's death last month. "I was performing at Graceland on the anniversary of the day that Elvis died and that was already enough for me. But to be asked to appear in a film as well was incredible."

The film is being backed by Elvis author and former bodyguard Sonny West and could go into production very soon. This is just the latest in a string of "Proposed" movies about the Rock King. A movie based on the book by Jerry Schilling is being discussed and also the movie from Dee Stanley.

If any of the projects get off the ground is a different matter, although we do kind of hope (judging from past experiences) that none of them ever get the green light.
Gordon
now THIS is something that BOTHERS me, especially knowing who's behind it!
memphisblues
A bit more on this @

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/displayN...tentPK=18282334

Also a link on that page to get a look of him in action
a bit over the top for me
First In Line
As usual, the guy looks nothing like Elvis. As for Dee Stanley, I find it very hard to believe that EPE will give her the go ahead on her movie
Lindsaygirl
Dee movie got turned down, but this movie not sure yet cause sonny is backing it.
pacer1965
QUOTE (Lindsaygirl @ Sep 5 2007, 05:26 PM) *
Dee movie got turned down, but this movie not sure yet cause sonny is backing it.

Glad Dees got turned down.I hate to think what that one would have been like

TCE
Lorraine
First In Line
I really don't see how Sonny is going to be able to pull this off. Everyone knows how Lisa and Priscilla feel about most of the members of the MM. I realize Sillerman will probably have the last word (I would think), but I am sure Lisa will do whatever she can to keep this from becoming a reality
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.