Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh Happy Day lp
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > All Elvis > Collectors Corner > For LP Fans Only
casscolonel
I also have an album thats titled Oh Happy Day. The sound is very bad though. It does have a song by Johnny Cash on it, so is this album worth anything?
colonel snow
the LP is one of the most worse sounded import LP's; paint the LP in gold and nailed on your wall or throw away the LP; in my list nr 1 of bad LP's.
the show however is very rare and very good with some one time performed songs like Folsum prison blues/I walk the line; available in very good sound on import CD Man in white vol. 3 and other import CD's,

if you go for the show try to find a CD; if you go for the LP cover nail it on your wall.
the value of the LP is what people are willing to give but in my opinion a few euros

colonel snow
colonel snow
here still additional information:
the LP was released in 1991 on the label TCB rec. 970-8-14; the source for the LP was a thirtiest or more generation of an audio tape which runs too fast.
the cover is from TTWII.
around 1991 the LP costs 12-15 Euro;

as I said before the complete show was available on CD Man in white vol. 3 with a good sound.
on other imports are segments of the show available with mainly Oh happy day ; Folsum prison blues/I walk the line and the medley I got a woman/You don't know me.

colonel snow
casscolonel
Thank you kindly for the information.
colonel snow
I hope you're not disapointed with my opinion and I hope you have not payed too much.
if you're looking for good concerts go through the CD/CDR emporium

colonel snow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.