Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April 21st - A New set of photos is up
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-TheKingsCourt > NightRiderDesigns Updates
Kenny
Hello [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

My first update post in this section.

I have just put up a new set of pictures in the Gallery section.

12 Harold Newton pictures that was all new to me, the photos was taken august 31st 1976, not the best time for a photo session, but Mr. Newton took some stunning shots of our man that night, and I have picket out 12 fantastic pictures for you.

Enjoy them, and have a stunning weekend [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]

Oh.... I still have a little trouble with all the "small" stuff Chris have on his site, so there are a few things missing at the new set, nothing big.... but i will get there soon [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]

Live Gallery Section
Tigerman
It think they are cool Kenny. It's not my favorite jump suit,but Elvis was always cool. [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]
stefan
Very cool Kenny ... thank you once again for sharing those pictures [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/woot.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/woot.gif[/img]
JohanD
These pictures are of the best i've seen from this year!!

I have also two of them,but these are so damn fantatsic!! [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]

Great shots,thanks Kenny!! [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]
NightRider
Probably the best pictures i have seen from around this time......simply awesome Kenny [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/up.gif[/img]
mezaid
Thanks Kenny Awesome photos [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]
pacer1965
Thanks Kenny FANTASTIC photos [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]

TCE
Lorraine
J
Yep... STUNNING photos! Thanks Kenny! [img]style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif[/img]
One Night
ok Kenny can you tell .........

now im getting hooked on pictures [img]style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]

They are brill.......Thanks yet again

[img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/default/wiggle.gif[/img]
Brad
More great pictures Kenny, thanks [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img] .
Memphis-Man
As always Kenny, your work is FIRST CLASS! Great pics. Thanks so much for allowing us to view them.

M-M
elvisfan57
they look awsome Kenny. thank's for sharing them with us [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.