Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live 1974
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > All Elvis > All Elvis
colonel snow
Here a rare clip from 29-06-74 afternoon concert in Kansas City.

colonel snw

Graeme
Nice clip, thanks for posting. This is another angle (better) than the previous footage from this show I've seen.

Shame it was put into 1080p AND stretched to 16:9 giving Elvis that "wide" look. A little colour correction to take down the "redness" and some stabilising software to "hold" the camera still, pop it back to 4:3 and you got some outstanding footage. Maybe multi angle it with the other footage??

Any footage of Elvis that close up and clear and with sound is outstanding anyway I guess.
robbie77
QUOTE (Graeme @ Aug 26 2014, 07:44 AM) *
Nice clip, thanks for posting. This is another angle (better) than the previous footage from this show I've seen.

Shame it was put into 1080p AND stretched to 16:9 giving Elvis that "wide" look. A little colour correction to take down the "redness" and some stabilising software to "hold" the camera still, pop it back to 4:3 and you got some outstanding footage. Maybe multi angle it with the other footage??

Any footage of Elvis that close up and clear and with sound is outstanding anyway I guess.

What other footage i wonder if your thinking of Colubus 74 same suit undecided.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.