Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HMV To Relaunch Elvis Classic
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Latest Elvis News
Brian Quinn
October 11, 2013
HMV RELAUNCH & ELVIS TREASURE - Strictly limited edition vinyl records are being
given away FREE next week at HMV's flagship new store at Oxford Street in London and one
will be our man Elvis.

Records by Elvis Presley, The Beatles and New Order will be available each day next week at
the retailer's newly-reopened shop on 363 Oxford Street on a first-come-first-served basis
when doors open at 8am.

A limited colour pressing of Elvis Presley's eponymous 1956 debut album will be given away
on Tuesday (October 15) with only 100 copies being pressed. This is one release I would
love to get but sadly not being in London and my position, this is one fan out of the running.

I'd like to wish all our London listeners and fellow fans the very best of luck in your attempt to
grab a copy and I only hope that the fans who want this for it's uniqueness to add to their
collections are the lucky ones and not those with the sole purpose of "Must grab and must
sell for HUGE ££££££".

Source: www.elvis-express.com

Brian
Graeme
QUOTE (Brian Quinn @ Oct 12 2013, 04:46 PM) *
I'd like to wish all our London listeners and fellow fans the very best of luck in your attempt to
grab a copy and I only hope that the fans who want this for it's uniqueness to add to their
collections are the lucky ones and not those with the sole purpose of "Must grab and must
sell for HUGE ££££££".

Brian

I'm of the opposite thought, I hope some do go out of their way to grab one in order to make some big £££££££'s.
How else are you or me going to stand a chance if not of getting a copy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.