17 You Gave Me A Mountain
18 A Big Hunk O'Love
19 It's Impossible
20 The Impossible Dream
21 It's Over
22 What'd I Say

Track 12 is sung by the stamps.
track 15 - 21 are masters
track 22 is from 73 where or the date i dont know.
This release is a huge mess. A incomplete concert, and masters from 72-73, and one live song from 73??
Gordon
I agree i don't really like this release...although every show is welcome! They could have organized things a bit better!

Also, i don't like to see a '72 themed-cover for an essentially '77 cd.

I don't know if it's just my copy, but the sound seems a bit flat throughout??!!
elvisfan57
i'm not a fan of cd'a with incomplet shows with fillers from other shows. would be interesting to hear whatdi say from 73 though cheers.gif
colonel snow
The incomplete 28-05-77 Philadelphia concert is an audience recording first released in 1984 on LP
Philadelphia ' 77 (label Star record)
this portion is used for the CD; extra added the feb. 1972 masters (tracks 15 -21) as available on CD From Burbank to Vegas; track 23 What 'd I say is certainly not from 1973; I guess it's 1969; I have no idea which concert
elvisfan57
i can never understand why a cd would be released like this. to me it would make more sence to release the complete sho and then maby some bonus songs [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]
colonel snow
QUOTE (elvisfan57 @ Jun 1 2006, 11:47 PM) *
i can never understand why a cd would be released like this. to me it would make more sence to release the complete sho and then maby some bonus songs [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

the complete show exists as an audience recording; missing songs O sole mio/It's now or never - Little sister - Teddy bear/Don't be cruel - And I love you so - Polk salad Annie.
just routine songs. the sound is reasonable because it's a AR

colonel snow
colonel snow
The complete concert was released in 2012 on CD Last time in Spectrum (Memory records MR 2064-2).

colonel snow

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.