Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E. Blue Hawaii
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > Elvis - The Music > Elvis album Polls > 1960's Albums ( Part One 60-64)
NightRider
NightRider
A personal favourite..Almost Always True thumbup.gif

Why does moonlight swim always remind me of Laurel and Hardy blink.gif LSHIC.gif
Bazza
Gotta go with Can't Help Falling In Love.......A triumph for Elvis as a singer on EVERY LEVEL. The song is absoluely gorgeous, and he never sang it more beautifully than he did for the movie. A song that has weathered the test of time without a scratch, and is known the world over.

PERFECT!
Suspicious Minds
I voted for Hawaiian Wedding Song.
Another favourite soundtrack.
I did not choose singles tracks.
hounddogman
An album with many great tracks and a few not so great as fillers. Although there are the obvious candidates like "Rock-A-Hula Baby", "Can't Help Falling In Love", "No More" and "Hawaiian Wedding Song" I'll have to vote for "Beach Boy Blues", which I have a soft spot for...
KEV
Hard one to pick there...ROCK A HULA was the one in the end.
C.C.Rider
Slicin' Sand for me thumbup.gif
poormansgold
for Me It's Beach Boys Blues
Tom
dennyelvis
Always been NO MORE for me ... even liked the more acoustic 73 version too ...
Scatter
CHFIL..........my first 45.
JohanD
QUOTE (Bazza @ Jan 19 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Gotta go with Can't Help Falling In Love.......A triumph for Elvis as a singer on EVERY LEVEL. The song is absoluely gorgeous, and he never sang it more beautifully than he did for the movie. A song that has weathered the test of time without a scratch, and is known the world over.

PERFECT!

Same here,the ultimate romantic signaturesong... wub.gif
Brad M
Can't Help Falling In Love

How can you not go with this "classic" signature Elvis song imo!
Julie73
No More - just such a classic and he sang it so beautifully.
King Of Graceland
My favorite one from this album: Hawaiian Wedding Song
This song was played at my wedding, so it has a special meaning to me.
pacer1965
Hard choice for me as it is one of my fav soundtracks.I decided to vote for No More.A great vocal performance from Elvis notworthy2.gif

TCE
Lorraine
J
Was just listening to "Blue Hawaii" today... although it was the 1997 reissue with bonus tracks. With that, I would've obviously picked either version of "Steppin' Out Of Line" as my favourite, but as they weren't featured on the original LP I went for "No More"... which is another absolute highlight for me from the album. A song I could listen to over and over for some reason. Beautiful song.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.