Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year everybody!
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > All Elvis > All Elvis
Joe Car
While I have a chance, ( as who knows what I'll be doing later on ) I just wanted to wish everybody on this terrific site a Happy New Year! Hopefully 2008 will bring you peace and good will>>>>>>Joe.
kingofspades77
I'm bring the new year in by watcing Some NYE '76 Pittsburg concert...woohoo..Happy New Years Everyone..
pacer1965
Happy new year from me also.I've been watching Aloha From Hawaii and 68'Special.They had it on tv here in the UK on ITV3.I brought in the new year with Elvis.Thats what I call heaven,I can't sleep now I'm all hyper laugh.gif

TCE
Lorraine
kingofspades77
QUOTE (pacer1965 @ Dec 31 2007, 09:32 PM) *
Happy new year from me also.I've been watching Aloha From Hawaii and 68'Special.They had it on tv here in the UK on ITV3.I brought in the new year with Elvis.Thats what I call heaven,I can't sleep now I'm all hyper laugh.gif

TCE
Lorraine

Nice Lorraine lol whistling.gif
jattatcb

Happy New Year to you too!

Jatta
kwimper
I hope everyone has a really great 2008.

It's really nice sharing our interest with Elvis together.
tcbndixie
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN FRIENDS!!! ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU!!!
NightRider
A Very Happy New Year to all members of TKC woohoo.gif
rams
cheers.gif A HAPPY NEW YEAR to Chris and the entire TKC membership ! king.gif Hoping 2008 brings you all a Safe New Year and the Best of health to everyone and your families !
thanks.gif Chris for making TKC such a enjoyable site !!! Everyone keep rockon.gif with ELVIS !!!!

cheers.gif thumbup.gif rams woohoo.gif
First In Line
Yep, Happy New Years!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.