snowbird
post Jan 16 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Listening to Elvis

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 75

Hi,
I have the 11 TTWII outtakes dvs.
Now, there are some people that have on another version the PHOENIX concert in its entirity.
Does anybody have that concert, and if so, i would like to buy/trade it.
SNOWBIRD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kenny
post Jan 16 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #2

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (snowbird @ Jan 16 2006, 04:16 PM) *
Hi,
I have the 11 TTWII outtakes dvs.
Now, there are some people that have on another version the PHOENIX concert in its entirity.
Does anybody have that concert, and if so, i would like to buy/trade it.
SNOWBIRD

Hi Snowbird,

I dont think anybody got the complete Phoenix concert, it was not filmed.
I dont know what other people have of this material, but i got very much filming inside arena, but not a single sec of Elvis in Phoenix.

On the same disc i even got a crazy Elvis party, look like a home movie [img]style_emoticons/default/black_eye.gif[/img] but it is MGM that was filming this.

I got over 30 hours Snowbird, and nothing of Elvis in Phoenix [img]style_emoticons/default/elvis.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tigerman
post Jan 20 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #3

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 2

Well that depends how we look at it. The crowd was filmed but none of Elvis. The opening on TTWII orginal edition you can see the crowd from phoenix, but the Tigerman sound and the Elvis footage appearing is from opening night.

But as Kenny said MGM did not film Elvis at Phoenix. That's what i've been told aswell.

--------------------

The outer limit of your potential is determined solely by your own beliefs and your own confidence in what you think is possible

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Jan 20 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Kenny @ Jan 16 2006, 04:00 PM) *
Hi Snowbird,

I dont think anybody got the complete Phoenix concert, it was not filmed.
I dont know what other people have of this material, but i got very much filming inside arena, but not a single sec of Elvis in Phoenix.

On the same disc i even got a crazy Elvis party, look like a home movie [img]style_emoticons/default/black_eye.gif[/img] but it is MGM that was filming this.

I got over 30 hours Snowbird, and nothing of Elvis in Phoenix [img]style_emoticons/default/elvis.gif[/img]

Kenny I have the 11 dvd version of out-takes what am I missing if you have over 30 hours worth??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny
post Jan 20 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #5

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Pacer @ Jan 20 2006, 05:24 PM) *
Kenny I have the 11 dvd version of out-takes what am I missing if you have over 30 hours worth??

I have no ide whats on your version man [img]style_emoticons/default/black_eye.gif[/img]
I have not seen any other version than the one i got, in fact.... i have not seen all the 30 somthing hours i got myself.
On monday this week, i sent a copy of what i got to Matt, and he seems to have all the versions that is out, so maybe he can answer the question better than i did [img]style_emoticons/default/bb.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Jan 20 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #6

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Kenny @ Jan 20 2006, 07:41 PM) *
I have no ide whats on your version man [img]style_emoticons/default/black_eye.gif[/img]
I have not seen any other version than the one i got, in fact.... i have not seen all the 30 somthing hours i got myself.
On monday this week, i sent a copy of what i got to Matt, and he seems to have all the versions that is out, so maybe he can answer the question better than i did [img]style_emoticons/default/bb.gif[/img]

OK thanks Kenny [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2024 - 07:58 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities