Reply to this topic Start new topic
 WATCH OUT !

Gordon
post Dec 12 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #21

Platinum Member

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 6

ahhhh if there is a way we could go get him, put him upsde down so that maybe some blood would reach his brains and make them work [img]style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]

--------------------
I'd rather go on hearing your lies....than smell your armpits son
Atlanta - December 30th 1976

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whitehavenboy
post Dec 12 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #22

Listening to Elvis

Member No.: 258

Looking at his feedback today, it seems like things are going worse for the guy....Another ebayer bought the "profile box set" and received 4 shitty cdrs ( as I did ) and has just left a negative feedback.
So now it is 95% for the crook.....He'll have to change his annoucement once again [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Slowly but surely .....

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 12 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #23

Platinum Member

good...sems like things are straightening up then [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
ElvisMixer
post Dec 12 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #24

At The Gates Of Graceland

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Gordon @ Dec 12 2005, 10:51 AM) *
ahhhh if there is a way we could go get him, put him upsde down so that maybe some blood would reach his brains and make them work [img]style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]

I think we should leave him standing up, better chance of blood reaching his ar*e as it seems this is where he keeps his so called "brains". [img]style_emoticons/default/laughing1.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/default/00000407.gif[/img] Mark

--------------------
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Keep Rockin' My Friends ......</span>

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Dec 12 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #25

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (whitehavenboy @ Dec 12 2005, 01:00 PM) *
Looking at his feedback today, it seems like things are going worse for the guy....Another ebayer bought the "profile box set" and received 4 shitty cdrs ( as I did ) and has just left a negative feedback.
So now it is 95% for the crook.....He'll have to change his annoucement once again [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Slowly but surely .....

He will be brought down in the end....just a shame that people are getting ripped off along the way [img]style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
whitehavenboy
post Dec 13 2005, 08:55 AM
Post #26

Listening to Elvis

His last victim, a guy from spain, has just sent me an email, he wants to hire a lawyer [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] He really wants the things to go far since he received mails of threats, etc.....
[img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img]

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Dec 13 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #27

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 9

Nice One!!! I hope the guy from Spain follows it through,please keep us informed Whitehavenboy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Colonel Tom
post Dec 13 2005, 01:21 PM
Post #28

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 306

If you need anything 'bout Elvis, don't go on E-Bay were they are all crooks ! Ask the good ol'Colonel, he's got vintage material 'bout Elvis and the best prices on the market ! [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img]

--------------------
"Don't try to explain it, just sell it ! " Andreas Cornelius Van Kuijk

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Dec 13 2005, 01:29 PM
Post #29

Down in the Jungle Room

QUOTE (Colonel Tom @ Dec 13 2005, 01:21 PM) *
If you need anything 'bout Elvis, don't go on E-Bay were they are all crooks ! Ask the good ol'Colonel, he's got vintage material 'bout Elvis and the best prices on the market ! [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img]

If your'e anything like the real Colonel then I'd expect to be getting "snowed" off you as well [img]style_emoticons/default/laughing1.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Colonel Tom
post Dec 13 2005, 02:03 PM
Post #30

I'm a "professional" you know ! [img]style_emoticons/default/arr.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Dec 13 2005, 02:15 PM
Post #31

Down in the Jungle Room

QUOTE (Colonel Tom @ Dec 13 2005, 02:03 PM) *
I'm a "professional" you know ! [img]style_emoticons/default/arr.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding friend [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
whitehavenboy
post Dec 13 2005, 03:02 PM
Post #32

Listening to Elvis

QUOTE (Pacer @ Dec 13 2005, 02:05 PM) *
Nice One!!! I hope the guy from Spain follows it through,please keep us informed Whitehavenboy.

[img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] I wish we could turn back time and live the good old days when you released top class products such as "having fun with elvis on stage" colonel !!!! you would have treated the bootlegers as they deserve it [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

I let you know Pacer when I have more news about the spanish perry mason [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

+Quote Post
Colonel Tom
post Dec 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #33

Yep ! My record on my label (boxcar) : "Having fun with elvis on stage " is well remenbered by the fans I guess ! [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/00000407.gif[/img] ('cause Everybody likes the Colonel ! [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Colonel Tom
post Dec 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Pacer @ Dec 13 2005, 03:15 PM) *
[img]style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding friend [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img]

I know Pacer ! [img]style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 14 2005, 08:06 AM
Post #35

ElviCities International
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 262

Hi Whitehavenboy,
Your experience on Ebay has really touched a nerve with me. I have also (though a long time ago) got burned by a seller and nothing was done. [img]style_emoticons/default/no.gif[/img]
I have made your issue a personal one and have made every effort to try and get this seller banned from ebay due to their actions, past and present.. So we will see if Ebay stands behind their polices and that something is done within the next 24-48 hours like they say. [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img]
Members on this forum are like an extended family to me, and I can't bear to see anyone be wronged and not have anything done about it.
[img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

**Please send all tech support requests to: tech@elvicities.com with a detailed report explaining the issue.**

+Quote Post
whitehavenboy
post Dec 14 2005, 09:10 AM
Post #36

Listening to Elvis

Thanks Jordan, I really appreciate [img]style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] I seriously doubt that ebay will do something about it ( as I said earlier many buyers tried without any answer from ebay ) but anyway that's really kind.
Your message proves that the elvis fan community may sometimes be a family which is unfortunetaly not always the case !

+Quote Post
Colonel Tom
post Dec 14 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Jordan @ Dec 14 2005, 09:06 AM) *
Hi Whitehavenboy,
Your experience on Ebay has really touched a nerve with me. I have also (though a long time ago) got burned by a seller and nothing was done. [img]style_emoticons/default/no.gif[/img]
I have made your issue a personal one and have made every effort to try and get this seller banned from ebay due to their actions, past and present.. So we will see if Ebay stands behind their polices and that something is done within the next 24-48 hours like they say. [img]style_emoticons/default/gunsmilie.gif[/img]
Members on this forum are like an extended family to me, and I can't bear to see anyone be wronged and not have anything done about it.
[img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

Great post Jordan ! as Elvis manager I always did an honest job and I sure do appreciate your honesty ! [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
hounddogman
post Dec 16 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #38

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 4

I just had a laugh over this guy's excuse for selling DVD-R's... [img]style_emoticons/default/laughing1.gif[/img] ...but at least he admits that they are not original.

This DVD has been Digitally Remastered to enhance the picture and sound quality of the original DVD. What does that mean? Well, for starters, the more information, megabytes, material such as extra’s, special features, deleted scenes, previews of other movies, alternate endings and anything extra that takes up space on the DVD… the more quality you lose in the picture and sound. Therefore, the key to get the best possible video from a DVD is to take up less space. So, to get the absolute very best picture and sound quality, this DVD features the Movie Only! It has been Digitally Remastered to enhance the picture and sound quality and includes only the main movie and not all the extra features that take up space and cut down the quality of the DVD. You may ask, is this legal to do? The answer is Yes. We purchase the original DVD, usually we get good deals from video rental stores that are overstocked and have to many of the same movies. Or, buy them in bulk from different wholesale sources, therefore most of our movies don’t have the original case such as this one, since they are bought from rental stores. Copyright law allows us to make one backup copy of each original DVD. That copy can be edited in any way. We always maintain a 1 to 1 ratio between original DVD’s and Remastered DVD’s. In other words, we only make one remastered copy from each original DVD. The original is destroyed. Therefore, the movie makers are not losing any money and you get an Excellent Quality New DVD!

This post has been edited by hounddogman: Dec 16 2005, 07:27 AM

--------------------

"I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive..."

+Quote Post
whitehavenboy
post Dec 16 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #39

Listening to Elvis

I had'nt seen this, well that's .....interesting [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 21 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #40

Platinum Member

Harry Potter is in the building...you have bad quality footage, you remove unnecessary extras and you get better quality because there is more space...hmm interesting....abra-kadabra!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 02:23 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities