11. At 2:30 PM, Ginger claims she discovered Elvis' body in the bathroom/lounge area on the floor in front of the commode,
where he was purportedly reading, according to police notes. The body was found in a "kneeling" position, with the knees almost touching the chin, resting on the forearms, bent under him, head down, with his face in the carpet.
Ginger called down to Al Strada, Elvis' friend/employee who was in the kitchen.
Al came upstairs, then called downstairs for Joe Esposito,
Elvis' friend and staff manager.
Dr. Nichopolous was called.
Joe, realizing a problem with Elvis and also noticed that Rigor-Mortis had set in, he called the Fire Department, Rescue Unit # 6. Joe and others rolled the body over and then he (Joe) started CPR.
12. At 2:33 PM, Rescue Unit # 6 arrived at Graceland.
The medics continued CPR, despite the body being Rigor-Mortised and with Lividity.
13. At 2:48 PM, the body was transported to Baptist Memorial Hospital.
14. At 2:56 PM, the alleged body of Elvis Presley arrived at BMH, reportedly DOA. (Dead on arrival).
15. At 3:00 PM, family and friends were told that Elvis was pronounced dead.
Rest in Peace utmom2008, Rosanne
YOU WILL BE MISSED