Reply to this topic Start new topic
 Pictures posted to the gallery

jinjoe
post Oct 13 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Aboard N880EP

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 22,786

for anyone who's interested ive made a contribution to the photo gallery, btw can someone tell me how i delete the photo albums in my profile page please, im in the process of reorganizing this part of my profile but everytime i go to delete the albums a message comes saying im unable to do so...hmmmm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Oct 13 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Some nice contributions my friend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

Sorry, i am not sure what it is you are trying to delete ? If you let me know i will happily look into it for you.

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
REX
post Oct 14 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #3

Platinum Member

Member No.: 21,960

QUOTE (jinjoe @ Oct 13 2010, 10:04 PM) *
for anyone who's interested ive made a contribution to the photo gallery, btw can someone tell me how i delete the photo albums in my profile page please, im in the process of reorganizing this part of my profile but everytime i go to delete the albums a message comes saying im unable to do so...hmmmm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Hi
since I spend a fair amount of time visiting the TKC G A L L E R Y almost every day.... may I say...

Thankyou for joining me in adding to the Elvis Photo Collections in 2010, one of a very few Members to do so this year (?)

I for one appreciate your 148 Elvis Images.... which can mostly be found in the HOLLYWOOD MAGIC MOVIE SECTION.

and I noticed a good few rare - mostly Unseen pictures in some nice quality sizes,

it was good to find a number added to the LIVE A LITTLE film section.. (always had a soft spot for...)

thanks again....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tigerman
post Oct 23 2010, 01:03 AM
Post #4

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 2

Belive it or not REX, but the gallery and the descussions around the photos used to be the very center of attention on this forum. Well alongside Chris's great designs.
Strange really, that once we got a pro-gallery the discussions ended. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif)

Perhaps the photo discussion thread, Jumpsuit section, the various post your favourites and the gallery is too much for us. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

--------------------

The outer limit of your potential is determined solely by your own beliefs and your own confidence in what you think is possible

+Quote Post
REX
post Oct 23 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #5

Platinum Member

Member No.: 21,960

QUOTE (Tigerman @ Oct 23 2010, 02:03 AM) *
Belive it or not REX, but the gallery and the descussions around the photos used to be the very center of attention on this forum. Well alongside Chris's great designs.
Strange really, that once we got a pro-gallery the discussions ended. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif)

Perhaps the photo discussion thread, Jumpsuit section, the various post your favourites and the gallery is too much for us. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

You could be right... we do have plenty of areas to talk about photos, not the least my Moments in time.

Its easier to find a time period of Elvis photos in the Gallery, than say trawl thru every post in YOUR FAV: PICTURES

Moments in time, if you pic Outline mode, lists the dates the topics are posted, which is also the dates of the photos for that day
so its very easy to find if I had a time period for a Day and Month, of course not every moment has every year!

I put all my images in the Gallery first, then highlight the URL code (top 1st code listed) and paste it into my topic...

The same thing could be done by those posting in MY FAVOURITE PICTURES Topic, then they would be seen full image size
without clicking on them and the Elvis TKC Gallery, would be a lot bigger than it is at present.

The TKC PHOTO "GALLERY" still doesn't have a dedicated button to access it,
on this Page you have to click the Top Right "MEMBERS LINKS" to see the Gallery Option...
something I have mentioned previously..

Currently the Gallery has 15873 images
Some guy with an "X" in his name has added 9440 images, photos, and documents!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tigerman
post Oct 23 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #6

Down in the Jungle Room

QUOTE (REX @ Oct 23 2010, 09:23 AM) *
I put all my images in the Gallery first, then highlight the URL code (top 1st code listed) and paste it into my topic...

The same thing could be done by those posting in MY FAVOURITE PICTURES Topic, then they would be seen full image size
without clicking on them and the Elvis TKC Gallery, would be a lot bigger than it is at present.

That's a really good idea Rex, I will follow you up on that one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

QUOTE (REX @ Oct 23 2010, 09:23 AM) *
The TKC PHOTO "GALLERY" still doesn't have a dedicated button to access it,
on this Page you have to click the Top Right "MEMBERS LINKS" to see the Gallery Option...
something I have mentioned previously..

Currently the Gallery has 15873 images
Some guy with an "X" in his name has added 9440 images, photos, and documents!

I agree here aswell, I think the gallery is somewhat hidden. I think the staff should consider making the gallery more visible to make people would use it more often.. Right now it's kinda hidden and easily disappears among the many features of tkc.

And.. Thank you for your contribution to the gallery. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

--------------------

The outer limit of your potential is determined solely by your own beliefs and your own confidence in what you think is possible

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Oct 23 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #7

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Rex...your contribution to the Gallery is awesome...as is indeed your contributions to the forum as a whole. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

We do have a "direct" link to the Gallery guys....it has its own forum header...fourth one down on the board between latest news and the All Elvis section. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
Tigerman
post Oct 25 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #8

Down in the Jungle Room

Hehe, you're right.. Sorry about that..
That said, your gallery didn't like png format. Messed up the view. I almost tought I had broken the whole thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:58 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities