IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topic Start new topic
 Your thought's on the Album The Great Performances, on vinyl and cd versions.

Guest_curtis simpkins_*
post Dec 28 2005, 05:18 AM
Post #1

Guests

I had this on cd at one time, then i saw it on vinyl version so i bought the vinyl and sold the cd version of this lp.
this was the last Elvis album was put out at the time tell cds came out in full swing.

many people love this lp and got it tell there where no more to be found (maybe on ebay)

i kinda like this lp it has some great and some rare recordings of elvis and i think theres some of the tracks where the frist time it was released on vinyl lp.

i know this is a soundtrack from the videos of the same name when it frist realsed.

but me and a friend of mine where talking about the soung Unchanined Melody on this album it is from Elvis in concert.

and ive told his this is the same version that was on the 45 singel, but on the singel there where overdubbes
at the end at the recordings when Elvis fans appl for him on this lp of g,p isnt the overdubbed version, its the same 45 singel verson but with the fake fans applaus at the end.

treat me nice on this lp i think this verson is overdubbed but has for the rest of the lp it is a nice lp liesten to.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:37 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities