Reply to this topic Start new topic
 3 CD Wooden heart

colonel snow
post Dec 5 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Platinum Member

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 482

In january 2011 a 3 CD set titled "Wooden heart" will be released. As all 1960 tracks are in the public domain now you can expect dozens of these releases.

Tracklist
CD 1:
Make Me Know It - Fever - The Girl Of My Best Friend - I Will Be Home Again - Dirty, Dirty Feeling - The Thrill Of Your Love - Soldier Boy - Such A Night - It Feels So Right - The Girl Next Door Went A walking - Like A Baby - Reconsider Baby - That s All Right Mama - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Long Tall Sally - All Shook Up - Donīt Be Cruel - Rip It Up - Hound Dog - I Got A Woman - Ready Teddy - I Need Your Love Tonight - Good Rockin Tonight - Heartbreak Hotel - Hot Dog

CD 2:
Tonight Is So Right For Love - What s She Really Like? - Frankfort Special - Wooden Heart - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Shoppin Around - Big Boots - Didja Ever - Blue Suede Shoes - Doin The Best I Can - King Creole - Teddy Bear - Love Me Tender - Jailhouse Rock - Hard Headed Woman - Trouble - Just Because - Blue Moon - Don t Ask Me Why - Dixieland Rock - I Don t Care If The Sun Don t Shine - One Night - Party - Lover Doll

CD 3:
His Hand In Mine - I m Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs - In My Father s House - Milky White Way - Known Only To Him - I Believe In The Man In The Sky - Joshua Fit The Battle - He Knows Just What I Need - Swing Down Sweet Chariot - Mansion Over The Hilltop - If We Never Meet Again - Working On The Building - Peace In The Valley - I Believe - Take My Hand Precious Lord - It s No Secret (What God Can Do) - (Now And Then There s) A Fool Such As I - Any Place Is Paradise - I Beg Of You - I Was The One - My Wish Came True - Donīt - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - White Christmas

colonel snow
Attached File(s)
Attached File  3_cd_box.jpg ( 17.54K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 02:00 PM
Hosted By: ElviCities