NightRider
post Dec 4 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Welcome to Elvis-tkc.com [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img]

We have managed to transfer almost completely to the new server. Thanks especially to Jordan .... your da MAN !!! [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

However there are still a couple of bugs that we are working on. There are no uploads at the moment...and some of the upload links from the past are not working correctly. But we will get there in the next few days....

Looking forward to having a trouble free forum - thanks to ElvisCities....our new host [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
andy_m
post Dec 4 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #2

At The Gates Of Graceland

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 27

Fantastic News mate!!
Great!
Our new home LOL
A big THANKS also to Jordan!!
+ the WHOLE TKC Team!!!!

--------------------
The Lady Loves Me And Of Course She Knows It Yet!

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 4 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #3

ElviCities International
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

QUOTE (NightRider @ Dec 4 2005, 04:06 PM) *
Welcome to Elvis-tkc.com [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img]

We have managed to transfer almost completely to the new server. Thanks especially to Jordan .... your da MAN !!! [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

However there are still a couple of bugs that we are working on. There are no uploads at the moment...and some of the upload links from the past are not working correctly. But we will get there in the next few days....

Looking forward to having a trouble free forum - thanks to ElvisCities....our new host [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

There were alot of bugs. But luckily Chris caught something that I didn't. And things should be "normal" on this domain soon. I would like to welcome everyone here at this wonderful community to the ElviCities/J.E. World Family. Great to have ya'll aboard. [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

**Please send all tech support requests to: tech@elvicities.com with a detailed report explaining the issue.**

+Quote Post
Tigerman
post Dec 4 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #4

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 2

Hi folks. Chris and jrdan you have done a fantastic job here, and you must have worked really fast, cause i did not even know this was started. [img]style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

--------------------

The outer limit of your potential is determined solely by your own beliefs and your own confidence in what you think is possible

+Quote Post
andy_m
post Dec 4 2005, 11:06 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 27

Me too Tigerman. I also did not realise that the work / Server move was allready done [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Faster than lightspeed [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]

--------------------
The Lady Loves Me And Of Course She Knows It Yet!

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 4 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #6

ElviCities International
Group Icon

QUOTE (andy_m @ Dec 4 2005, 05:06 PM) *
Me too Tigerman. I also did not realise that the work / Server move was allready done [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Faster than lightspeed [img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img]

It was a surprise [img]style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] I took all of the databases off the old server, registered the domain - and had everything up in 48 hours or so. A last minute "glitch" almost made me want to jump off a bridge. But luckily Chris had some insight into the problem and it was fixed. This has been THE quickest migration I have ever done. FECC took about 3 weeks.
But, it couldn't have been done without Chris' last minute help with the "glitch".

Glad to have ya'll as part of the family, again.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

**Please send all tech support requests to: tech@elvicities.com with a detailed report explaining the issue.**

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Dec 4 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #7

Administrator
Group Icon

I didn't expect it to be quite this fast myself....a few days maybe, but Jordan was like a flash....i would recommend anyone with an Elvis site to go to ElvisCities, its a fantastic honour to be part of the family [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

I believe that the uploads are now on...so everything is back as should be..with the exception of the chatroom which i will look at tomorrow [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 5 2005, 03:16 AM
Post #8

ElviCities International
Group Icon

QUOTE (NightRider @ Dec 4 2005, 05:14 PM) *
I didn't expect it to be quite this fast myself....a few days maybe, but Jordan was like a flash....i would recommend anyone with an Elvis site to go to ElvisCities, its a fantastic honour to be part of the family [img]style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

I believe that the uploads are now on...so everything is back as should be..with the exception of the chatroom which i will look at tomorrow [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

Chris, Your check is in the mail. [img]style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
In all seriousness - it really is an honour to host "The Kings Court" as it really is a fantastic community. There ARE criteria when I decide to host a site or not (it's not always all about the $$$)... The major points being:
1. The site is in good standing with the "Elvis Community"
2. There isn't some egomaniac running the site (not mentioning any names, it gets me a bit "unchained") [img]style_emoticons/default/rubberface.gif[/img]
3. It has to be a site I believe in.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

+Quote Post
ElvisMixer
post Dec 5 2005, 06:53 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 28

Congrats and heartfelt thanks to everyone, especially Chris & Jordan.
You guys are the best [img]style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks for all your hard work and making all of this possible.

I feel there is a special remix coming on!!!

I produced an album for Jordan a few years ago, there is more to come buddy, sorry I haven't been in touch.

I'm so proud to be a part of "The King's Court", so excited about the future.

Keep Rockin' [img]style_emoticons/default/00000407.gif[/img] Mark

--------------------
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Keep Rockin' My Friends ......</span>

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 5 2005, 07:16 AM
Post #10

ElviCities International
Group Icon

QUOTE (ElvisMixer @ Dec 5 2005, 12:53 AM) *
Congrats and heartfelt thanks to everyone, especially Chris & Jordan.
You guys are the best [img]style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks for all your hard work and making all of this possible.

I feel there is a special remix coming on!!!

I produced an album for Jordan a few years ago, there is more to come buddy, sorry I haven't been in touch.

I'm so proud to be a part of "The King's Court", so excited about the future.

Keep Rockin' [img]style_emoticons/default/00000407.gif[/img] Mark

Hi Mark!
I still enjoy the CD alot that you sent to me. Thanks for that.
Thank you as well for your kind words. The real thanks should go to Chris,you, and the rest of the regular posters on this forum. All I did was move a bunch o' stuff to the new server. Chris and you guys are the ones that made The King's Court what it is. I'm just the guy in the background [img]style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

+Quote Post
hounddogman
post Dec 5 2005, 07:21 AM
Post #11

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 4

This is really great news for all of us! [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img] Seems like this transfer was everything we had hoped for. After surfing the new forum a little I'm thrilled about the speed of it - no waiting time, no time-outs or anything. Very enjoyable indeed! [img]style_emoticons/default/up.gif[/img]

Serious thanks to Chris and Jordan for making this such a smooth transfer! I hope this will be our second home for a looong time. [img]style_emoticons/default/cooly.gif[/img]

--------------------

"I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive..."

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 5 2005, 07:54 AM
Post #12

ElviCities International
Group Icon

QUOTE (hounddogman @ Dec 5 2005, 01:21 AM) *
This is really great news for all of us! [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img] Seems like this transfer was everything we had hoped for. After surfing the new forum a little I'm thrilled about the speed of it - no waiting time, no time-outs or anything. Very enjoyable indeed! [img]style_emoticons/default/up.gif[/img]

Serious thanks to Chris and Jordan for making this such a smooth transfer! I hope this will be our second home for a looong time. [img]style_emoticons/default/cooly.gif[/img]

No problem!
I used to "lurk" on the old forum and was I guess I can just come out and say it - appalled by the slow speeds of the old company chris had used.
Have no fear - even though I can't speak for Chris - I think he's found a permanent home
[img]style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

+Quote Post
Leroy
post Dec 5 2005, 08:20 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 97
From: Hiding upstairs in Elvis' wardobe closet tryin' to find new pieces!

This really surprised me too but it's a good dicision Chris! Thank you Jordan for your helping hand in this matter. A board like this deserves a place where it can be reached without any troubles. The only thing I missed was my article about Sean Shaver and the replies on it. Fortunatly I save the article so I posted it again on this new board, no harm done. [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

--------------------
"Life's a paradox! That's two doxes!" (Elvis on June 19th, 1977)

+Quote Post
Jordans-Elvis-Wo...
post Dec 5 2005, 09:18 AM
Post #14

ElviCities International
Group Icon

QUOTE (Leroy @ Dec 5 2005, 02:20 AM) *
This really surprised me too but it's a good dicision Chris! Thank you Jordan for your helping hand in this matter. A board like this deserves a place where it can be reached without any troubles. The only thing I missed was my article about Sean Shaver and the replies on it. Fortunatly I save the article so I posted it again on this new board, no harm done. [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

Hi Leroy!
I didn't think any posts got lost in the transfer - so I do apologize for that. But I'm glad you had a backup.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Jordan

+Quote Post
matteo
post Dec 5 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #15

Aboard N880EP

Member No.: 15

Oh Boy! Thanks to Chris and Jordan for this good work!
It's really pleasure surfing now in the forum!

[img]style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

--------------------
I don't sound like nobody
Evis Presley 1953

+Quote Post
Bama
post Dec 5 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #16

Almost In Memphis

Member No.: 11

[img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] A very great surprise. Thanks Chris and Jordan. [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img] I wish this site along with Jordan's best of success and growth.

Bama [img]style_emoticons/default/piano.gif[/img]

--------------------
It's Your Baby You Rock It

+Quote Post
pacer1965
post Dec 5 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #17

Platinum Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 16

Thanks Chris and Jordon [img]style_emoticons/default/hug.gif[/img]

I thought I had lost you.Could not find you this afternoon [img]style_emoticons/default/crying.gif[/img]

TCE
Lorraine

--------------------
See How They Shine,Oh If You Need A Friend,I'm Sailing Right Behind

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Dec 5 2005, 06:07 PM
Post #18

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 9

[img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img] This is great what a fantastic job you guys have done,and welcome on board Jordan [img]style_emoticons/default/up.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/king.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Big Boss Man_*
post Dec 5 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #19

Guests

I already posted a comment in the Jungle room regarding this, but what the heck - I'll say it again [img]style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks so much Chris and Jordan for the hard work in bringing us this new and faster server! [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img]

Here's a hug for both of you ((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))) and a beer [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Dec 5 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #20

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Big Boss Man @ Dec 5 2005, 08:11 PM) *
I already posted a comment in the Jungle room regarding this, but what the heck - I'll say it again [img]style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks so much Chris and Jordan for the hard work in bringing us this new and faster server! [img]style_emoticons/default/clap.gif[/img]

Here's a hug for both of you ((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))) and a beer [img]style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif[/img]

I'll take the beer..Jordan..you can have the hug [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 01:06 PM
Hosted By: ElviCities