Reply to this topic Start new topic
 1977- reflections dvd, by eid productions

memphis 77
post Mar 20 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #1

At The Gates Of Graceland

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 683

some years back these guys gave us a dvd of pitts 76 with some bonus footage from the same tour , all of the material was taken from 3rd gen tapes and simply dubbed to dvd[all the lousy droputs from the vhs tapes were horrid to watch] , well now comes a dvd called reflections wich is a dvd of 3 performances from 77, mainly kansas city[and yep it's the same little bit of film that has bin around for years, and from what looks to be a third gen tape, hence the green ghost effects...] also included is a wee bit of film credited as savanah[it just might be , but it's such a tiny blurb with a dubbed version of love me , you'll have to be sure not to blink in order to see it all], and as ever my film of cincinatti 77 is on here and again it's in bad quality with much of the transfer that was done back in 83 to dark and not full 3/4 " full frame as i had filmed, also included is a blurb of my rochester 77 film that i sent to serious collector who has since taken it upon himself to sell to the world , only it's in bad quality as i sent it out ,for trading purposes, in all this dvd runs for 29 minutse and is completed with a string of pics from the june tour that are very familliar - most seasoned fans will have these and find it a real comfort to know that they range from good to bloody awful[most are taken from scans , and bad ones at that], i'm going to file this one under the car ad back up on it a few times.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elvisimportdvds
post Mar 21 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 2,185

Reflections is not an eid dvd

+Quote Post
Guest_Brad M_*
post Mar 21 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #3

Guests

Haven't heard of this dvd David but pretty sure I have all of that footage probably on my Complete 1977 8mm Films...

+Quote Post
memphis 77
post Mar 25 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #4

At The Gates Of Graceland

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 683

QUOTE (elvisimportdvds @ Mar 21 2008, 04:28 PM) *
Reflections is not an eid dvd

well friend the dvd has eid productions on the back cover- if i had a scanner i would scan this , but you can contact my dealer if your interested in a copy wiliamskevin70 @yahoo.com.

--------------------

+Quote Post
elvisimportdvds
post Mar 26 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #5

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 2,185

QUOTE (memphis 77 @ Mar 25 2008, 04:54 PM) *
well friend the dvd has eid productions on the back cover- if i had a scanner i would scan this , but you can contact my dealer if your interested in a copy wiliamskevin70 @yahoo.com.

I believe you, as I've seen this on another dvd EID had nothing to do with in Rare Clips Vol. 3.... maybe its from ED Productions and the cover designer got mixed up???

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2024 - 12:38 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities