JohanD
post Oct 1 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #1

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

Tracks:
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (Theme from "2001 A Space Odyssey") - 02. Opening Vamp / C. C. Rider - 03. I Got A Woman / Amen (medley) / Big Boss Man (one line) - 04. Love Me Tender - 05. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - 06. Steamroller Blues - 07. You Gave Me A Mountain (with reprise) - 08. Fever - 09. Love Me - 10. Blue Suede Shoes - 11. Johnny B. Goode - 12. Hound Dog (slow & fast) - 13. What Now My Love - 14. Suspicious Minds - 15. Instrumental Intermezzo / Elvis attacked on stage - 16. I Can't Stop Loving You - 17. An American Trilogy - 18. Can't Help Falling In Love - 19. Closing Vamp.

Special bonus: 20. * C. C. Rider - 21. Steamroller Blues - 22. You Gave Me A Mountain - 23. Fever - 24. * What Now My Love (with reprise). * taken from Las Vegas 23.02.1973 Closing Show
Approximate running time: 63:45

This show was previously released as the cdr "Fight night en pressed cd 'I'll whoop his ass".
This time the sound is better then on those releases,altough it's still an audience recording.
This is the famous night when Elvis was "atacked" on stage.
Other then that artifact the tracklisting is not that much different then others from this Vegas season.
Elvis sounds good,but in this season he would cancel shows due to ilness and troath problems.
The 3th release of this show is the one to get.
Recomended to the serious collector only.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  cd_kickingandrolling.jpg ( 45.82K ) Number of downloads: 6
Attached File  13___What_Now_My_Love.mp3 ( 7.8MB ) Number of downloads: 12

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Guest_kingofspades77_*
post Jan 4 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (Gordon @ Oct 17 2007, 04:04 PM) *
Ok thanks guys....so that's one to add to my wishlist

It's a nice one to have Gordon. Sound is descent. Show is good. Not great, not horrible, just good i.m.o.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:18 PM
Hosted By: ElviCities