charlierogers
post May 13 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22,212
From: Ontario Canada - Home of Collingwood Elvis Festival

Tired of seeing pillows, throw rugs, mugs and T Shirts etc..........well hold onto you hats folks cause there's a new sherrif in town

yep, EP is heading in a whole new direction.....(unless they already headed in this direction - Mr. Vegas 74 can confirm with examples I am guessing)

tah dah

Attached File  knife1.jpg ( 20.77K ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  knife2.jpg ( 21.55K ) Number of downloads: 0

A must have for all of those who had to hand their switchblade into the principals office in their youth and still have a burning desire to get it back somehow

I think I will order both the blue and sparkley - and clear my shelves to make way for what I am sure will be a fantasic arsenal of weaponry

I say let's bring on that 'Daddy Big Boots' grenade and the 'Tulsa Rocket Launcher'

Bring on the platinum plated 'Teddy 600X' series of bear traps

Please note that these are made of the finest materials that money can buy and speaking of money - people you have to know that these items aren't cheap

$260 non-member (did they kill the caribou for this - I am thinking that the antlers are shed yearly and the farmers collect the racks/antlers if memory serves)
and $580 non-member (never really did care much for snails - why so expensive for a big snail shell?)

hey - a matching shotgun and gold plated duck call would be cool - could call it 'Double Trouble' (old mac donald tune would go nicely hummed softly while waiting in the reeds for those blasted ducks to finally arrive)

Great to see EP acknowledging the depressed economy and coming up with some classy affordable items (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

have to go now - must work mucho overtimeo so I can afford these babies.......

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 13 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,599

QUOTE (charlierogers @ May 13 2011, 11:51 AM) *
Tired of seeing pillows, throw rugs, mugs and T Shirts etc..........well hold onto you hats folks cause there's a new sherrif in town

yep, EP is heading in a whole new direction.....(unless they already headed in this direction - Mr. Vegas 74 can confirm with examples I am guessing)

tah dah

Attached File  knife1.jpg ( 20.77K ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  knife2.jpg ( 21.55K ) Number of downloads: 0

A must have for all of those who had to hand their switchblade into the principals office in their youth and still have a burning desire to get it back somehow

I think I will order both the blue and sparkley - and clear my shelves to make way for what I am sure will be a fantasic arsenal of weaponry

I say let's bring on that 'Daddy Big Boots' grenade and the 'Tulsa Rocket Launcher'

Bring on the platinum plated 'Teddy 600X' series of bear traps

Please note that these are made of the finest materials that money can buy and speaking of money - people you have to know that these items aren't cheap

$260 non-member (did they kill the caribou for this - I am thinking that the antlers are shed yearly and the farmers collect the racks/antlers if memory serves)
and $580 non-member (never really did care much for snails - why so expensive for a big snail shell?)

hey - a matching shotgun and gold plated duck call would be cool - could call it 'Double Trouble' (old mac donald tune would go nicely hummed softly while waiting in the reeds for those blasted ducks to finally arrive)

Great to see EP acknowledging the depressed economy and coming up with some classy affordable items (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

have to go now - must work mucho overtimeo so I can afford these babies.......

They look cool Donna (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Picture_536.jpg ( 726.94K ) Number of downloads: 5

--------------------

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 13 2011, 04:12 PM
Post #3

Down in the Jungle Room

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Picture_544.jpg ( 702.09K ) Number of downloads: 6
Attached File  Picture_548.jpg ( 721.22K ) Number of downloads: 4

--------------------

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 13 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #4

Down in the Jungle Room

....only go a "Duck Huntin" with these Donna....dont need no shotgun cause I got a good eye (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cowboy.gif)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Picture_543.jpg ( 723.85K ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------

+Quote Post
J
post May 13 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #5

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 363

Haha! Just when I though, finally something 'Elvis' Dennis possibly can't have... then you have them plus more similar stuff.

In a way, the knives could be considered as pretty random 'Elvis things', but in a way they kinda make sense... EP himself was a big collector of weaponory so these were bound to happen sooner or later. Quite cool I think... much cooler than about 97% of what EPE sells... especially the "graceland" knife... very freaky. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 13 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #6

Down in the Jungle Room

QUOTE (J @ May 13 2011, 07:08 PM) *
Haha! Just when I though, finally something 'Elvis' Dennis possibly can't have... then you have them plus more similar stuff.

In a way, the knives could be considered as pretty random 'Elvis things', but in a way they kinda make sense... EP himself was a big collector of weaponory so these were bound to happen sooner or later. Quite cool I think... much cooler than about 97% of what EPE sells... especially the "graceland" knife... very freaky. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Some years ago Franklin Mint sold a full replica of one of Elvis guns.
only wish I bought one then because now they are hard to get hold of and cost a ton of money now!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  _CE_ewygBWk___KGrHqF__iEE1K8q0fFRBNTu_nZJd____3.jpg ( 63.78K ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  _CE_d84QBWk___KGrHqJ__hgE0fnpVpE0BNTt_RZff____3.jpg ( 76.09K ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  _CE_e_Dg_2k___KGrHqF__jkE1Iz_2ChvBNTt_7hVRQ___3.jpg ( 63.28K ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  _CE_eQ_QBWk___KGrHqV__jME1JeBvEI1BNTt_wlw7w___3.jpg ( 61.19K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 13 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #7

Down in the Jungle Room

Here is the replica again with a pic of the "real" gun...
Attached File(s)
Attached File  _CE_e3qgB2k___KGrHqV__i8E1NhTekb_BNTu_yknQg___3.jpg ( 72.44K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
charlierogers
post May 13 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #8

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,212
From: Ontario Canada - Home of Collingwood Elvis Festival

holy karumba Mr. Vegas 74 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

hey, when Lorraine and I come over to put the puzzles together - can we shoot some stuff?

n.b. that's one mighty big knife you've got there

okay - but here's the rub

you are going out to dinner with the wife and you say - hey wait a minute dear, you have a thread.

then you go and rummage around in your trunk of your car for the elvis knife (display won't fit in the glove compartment)

have to carefully pry off the backing of the display casing to retrieve the knife

cut the thread and then try to put the display back together

'honey, does this knife look centered to you?'

then there's always that little spec of white that seems to get on the velvet no matter how careful you are........

I'm gonna guess that no matter how sharp that baby is - it's not going to be used to widdle sticks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
pacer1965
post May 14 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #9

Platinum Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif) I would have been disapointed if you did not have one Dennis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif)

Never really thought of collecting an Elvis knife or gun before.I was looking at some guys collection and he had a knitted Elvis chicken

TCE
Lorraine

--------------------
See How They Shine,Oh If You Need A Friend,I'm Sailing Right Behind

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post May 24 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #10

Down in the Jungle Room

QUOTE (pacer1965 @ May 14 2011, 11:23 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif) I would have been disapointed if you did not have one Dennis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif)

Never really thought of collecting an Elvis knife or gun before.I was looking at some guys collection and he had a knitted Elvis chicken

TCE
Lorraine

Knitted Elvis chicken (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) ....think I will pass on that one Lorraine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
First In Line
post May 28 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #11

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 82

The kinife looks sweet! I've got one or two older ones myself (I think).

Nice looking gun there Dennis ;)

--------------------

Matt

+Quote Post
pacer1965
post May 28 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #12

Platinum Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (vegas 74 @ May 24 2011, 09:24 AM) *
Knitted Elvis chicken (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) ....think I will pass on that one Lorraine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

Better be careful what I say don't want to give EPE any ideas

TCE
Lorraine

--------------------
See How They Shine,Oh If You Need A Friend,I'm Sailing Right Behind

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:33 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities