Reply to this topic Start new topic
 Unreleased Elvis Footage that's been seen

Graeme
post Oct 6 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 23,920

Found this information on this link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_any_unr...s_footage_known

The question posed was "Is there any unreleased Elvis footage known?"
This was the reply.

Yes there are.
In various interviews, newspaper articles, and internet postings many in the Elvis Presley "World" state they have seen footage from individuals around the World, most of it without sound, and tried to purchase it to be used for books or videos. According to these reports, as an example, one person many have "ten minutes of Elvis onstage in 1970" without sound. However the most impressive and preplexing comprehensive collection unreleased belongs to an Elvis Presley Historian and Collector in the US named Jeff (or Jeffrey) Schrembs. Mr. Jeff (Jeffrey) Schrembs is a World renowned Elvis Presley Collector, and Elvis Presley Expert, who began collecting anything/everything Elvis related dating back to Elvis' youth. He is one of the most respected Elvis Presley Collectors in the World and has shared so much with Elvis Fans Worldwide.

Does anyone know what this person has shared?

For decades collectors have tried to purchase his photographic collection, stated to be at 100,000 cataloged inidivudual photos, and all have been respectfully refused. In every known statement, including those in his various Elvis Presley Websites (which are among the most respected in the World), he is adamant about being an Elvis Presley Advocate and about helping Charities and about helping Elvis Fans along with supporting the Memphis Mafia. His collection stated to be based upon years and years of efforts is "priceless" according to him and not for sale.

The mention of "..every known statement,..." Does anyone have any copies of these statements, known or unknown?

In a recent posting, which was quickly removed, on one of his Websites there were over thirty videos ranging from 1956 (color and without sound) to 1958 (black and white without sound) and from 1961 (black and white without sound) and from 1970 (color wihout sound) until 1971 through 1977 (color and with sound).
Each of these videos were extensive and lengthy and the quality being superb.

Does anyone have any details on these "..extensive and lengthy.." clips? Anyone?

When reached for a response, as these were quickly removed within 30 minutes, the response took over 60 days but stated that "several of the personal footage of Elvis Presley belonging to Mr. Jeff Schrembs was accidently posted to this site during a customary upload. Mr. Schrembs, who is undergoing a severe medical condition, has issued a statement saying that (a) this was an accidential posting and (b) this footage is not for sale" regretting any speculation".
Many Elvis Presley Fans Worldwide have reported that these video footage including many full concerts that were upclose and not "jerky" with good sound. Since so many Elvis Fans told others the site crashed even though it has over 4 million visits each year. The interest in Elvis Presley remains intense to say the least

"Many Elvis Presley Fans Worldwide" saw these videos in the 30 minutes they were up, so many that the site crashed. So please could these fans post what they saw please. And if you're reading Mr Jeff Schrembs, it would be nice to have the info from the horses mouth so to speak, thanks.

By the way, the answer posted on that link as I've quoted above, was by one Mr Jeff Schrembs.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Oct 6 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 9

Thanks for this info Graeme, I've never heard of this guy before your post,(not that that means anything) but over the years I've heard so many rumors and rumors of rumors I can't help but be sceptical of such claims. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be proven wrong and all or even some of this supposed footage be real would be awesome but personally for now I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Oct 6 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Yeah, I'm the same as you, never heard of the guy until today.

Here's his website though: http://www.elviscollector.info/Pages/default.aspx

It's a bit of a amateur looking site.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Josephine
post Oct 7 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #4

Listening to Elvis

Member No.: 23,413

Some months ago on Jeff Schrembs' site I watched film of the whole of the 1972 interview behind the scenes which took place for the Elvis On Tour film - it was in black and white with sound and vision pretty good. The interview lasted for about an hour or so if I remember rightly and I was absolutely fascinated. When I went back to watch it again it had been removed! It was great to SEE Elvis answering the questions, laughing and interacting with others in the room.....

--------------------
josEPhine

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Oct 7 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #5

But that footage doesn't belong exclusively to him, that interview footage WITH sound has been around on the internet since about 2005. I believe it was done by Keith Flynn.
The interview footage that most fans got as part of the out takes of the EOT footage came without sound but Keith synched it up to the interview that was released on import CD.

--------------------

+Quote Post
elvis today elvi...
post Oct 15 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,711

that's very strange to me..I know a lot of collectors in the states and around the world but never heard about him...
ross

+Quote Post
carlito
post Oct 18 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #7

Listening to Elvis

Member No.: 467

QUOTE (elvis today elvis everyday @ Oct 15 2013, 05:50 AM) *
that's very strange to me..I know a lot of collectors in the states and around the world but never heard about him...
ross

me the same, never ever heard about him until yesterday,....I watched in his web site where he claim to be an Elvis expert and collector. He have a profile even in fb and I could see between his friends Kathy Westmoreland and Alanna Nash, and seem they know him quite well. Now, this don't pruve nothing in good or in bad but,....In anycase as far as I could see, he upload things from time to time not so rare to my point of view, expecially photos. Maybe he keep footages and unpublished photos for himself....
One of super collectors that seems to have prouven many times alredy to have unpublished things is Sheriff Hanna, but he is almost hidden from the world. God only knows what these people have, and time pass and pass,...I bet that nobody of you freinds want to die before to have seen as much as possible about Elvis, in matter of photos and Footages! or maybe it is only my concern?... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)
with respect of everybody else opinion.

+Quote Post
Dr K
post Oct 23 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Almost In Memphis

Member No.: 2,843

QUOTE (carlito @ Oct 18 2013, 11:42 AM) *
me the same, never ever heard about him until yesterday,....I watched in his web site where he claim to be an Elvis expert and collector. He have a profile even in fb and I could see between his friends Kathy Westmoreland and Alanna Nash, and seem they know him quite well. Now, this don't pruve nothing in good or in bad but,....In anycase as far as I could see, he upload things from time to time not so rare to my point of view, expecially photos. Maybe he keep footages and unpublished photos for himself....
One of super collectors that seems to have prouven many times alredy to have unpublished things is Sheriff Hanna, but he is almost hidden from the world. God only knows what these people have, and time pass and pass,...I bet that nobody of you freinds want to die before to have seen as much as possible about Elvis, in matter of photos and Footages! or maybe it is only my concern?... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)
with respect of everybody else opinion.

I agree Carlito. I want to see everything Footage and Photo that exists. I want to spend a week locked in the Graceland vaults with an HQ scanner and access to all 60,000 photos they claim to have. Boy would that be heaven to me.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Oct 24 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #9

If I got the choice of one weekend alone in just one vault - I think I'd Pick Sheriff Hanna's.

I don't think EPE have got that much really. I guess you could watch the CBS tapes in pristine quality and most of those photos they have we've seen, though close up with those originals the quality will probably be amazing.

But to hear Elvis an recording (or more than one?) we've never heard of before, to see footage we've never seen before, besides a few photos never published - yes, for me it would be Hanna's vault.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr K
post Oct 24 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #10

Almost In Memphis

Member No.: 2,843

QUOTE (Graeme @ Oct 24 2013, 03:18 AM) *
If I got the choice of one weekend alone in just one vault - I think I'd Pick Sheriff Hanna's.

I don't think EPE have got that much really. I guess you could watch the CBS tapes in pristine quality and most of those photos they have we've seen, though close up with those originals the quality will probably be amazing.

But to hear Elvis an recording (or more than one?) we've never heard of before, to see footage we've never seen before, besides a few photos never published - yes, for me it would be Hanna's vault.

Okay A couple of days in the EPE Vault and them I go see the Sheriff....

+Quote Post
rams
post Oct 27 2013, 01:59 AM
Post #11

Aboard N880EP

Member No.: 230

include me in the graceland vault lockdown.............great thread, love this topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tkc3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tkc_new.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome2.gif)

--------------------
""Postman Postman don't go slow, be like ELVIS go man go"" !!!!

+Quote Post
carlito
post Nov 3 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #12

Listening to Elvis

Member No.: 467

Sure to stay at Graceland alone and to can look and search in every angle would be amazing, and in that armored buidling with archives inside it looking at all official documents and photos. Mybe they have also home movies and some concert footages that EPE aquired but keep there for next projects,....
and sure to can look at the Seriff Hanna collection would be a dream come. What we know for sure is that are many many unpublished footages and photos of Elvis and I would like to see as much as I can during my lifetime. My wildest dream? an "Elvis Presley Research and Archive Center". A big building like a biblioteche where all photos and footages could be stored (safely) and be seen and enjoyed from everybody. (BUT NO LOANS!). Think for a moment if one of those super rich men out there were a genuine Elvis fan, maybe would be interested in a project like this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif)

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th July 2024 - 02:58 PM
Hosted By: ElviCities