Reply to this topic Start new topic
 Looking For "Fashion For A King" & "Graceland: 1957-1977"

Tony Trout
post Jun 16 2013, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 9,150

I'm looking for the following books (yes, I know that they are long out of print but I couldn't get an online Elvis shop in London/The Netherlands to agree to a payment schedule to pay for them):

"Fashion For A King"

&

"Graceland: 1957-1977"

Both books are Boxcar Ent. books and, as I mentioned, the one shop in the Netherlands, "The Elvis Corner", tried to come to help me get the first book by paying in payments but...I'm not quite sure how that would have worked as far as the type of payment needing to be sent. I don't deal with overseas dealers much.....

If anyone could lead me in the direction of where I might find "NEARLY MINT" or "MINT" copies of the above-mentioned books, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tony Trout (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

--------------------
Phil. 4:13; Jer. 29:11

Don't Criticize What You Don't Understand, Son, You Never Walked In That Man's Shoes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unchained Melody
post Jun 17 2013, 04:32 AM
Post #2

Listening to Elvis

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 22,929

Isn't fashion for a king a FTD release (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

+Quote Post
Tony Trout
post Jun 19 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Welcome to The Kings Court

Group: Picture Members
Member No.: 9,150

QUOTE (Unchained Melody @ Jun 17 2013, 12:32 AM) *
Isn't fashion for a king a FTD release (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

Yes, it is but an online Elvis shop in the Netherlands, "Elvis Corner" had some copies - but, they are probably gone now. However, they still have the Graceland book.

I wanted "Fashion For A King" SO bad because I wanted to see the pictures and find out what happened to the suits that aren't at Graceland.

Now, I did, actually, find a copy on Ebay of the book but, the person selling it wants about $170.00 for it right now - and I won't have the money to get the book for about three months because I'm saving to get an IPhone5.

--------------------
Phil. 4:13; Jer. 29:11

Don't Criticize What You Don't Understand, Son, You Never Walked In That Man's Shoes

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:12 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities