Last Time In Spectrum, May 28th 1977 Philadelphia-Memory label

JohanD
post Apr 21 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

Also Sprach Zarathustra / CC Rider / I Got A Woman - Amen / Love Me / My Way / Jailhouse Rock / You Gave Me A Mountain / O Sole Mio (Sherrill Nielsen) / It’s Now Or Never / Little Sister (with break) / Teddy Bear - Don’t Be Cruel / And I Love You So / Polk Salad Annie / Band Introductions / Early Mornin’ Rain / What’d I Say / Johnny B. Goode / Drum Solo (Ronnie Tutt) / Bass Solo (Jerry Scheff) / Piano Solo (Tony Brown) / Electric Piano Solo (Bobby Ogdin) / School Day / Hurt / Walk That Lonesome Road (JD Sumner & The Stamps) / Hound Dog / Can’t Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp.

This show was released before on lp/cd, many years ago, but it was very incomplete.
The cdr version was complete, and now this label comes up with an early generation tape of that complete version.
It's slightly better then what we had before, but not up to Straight arrow standards.

It was a hard time for Elvis, his health was not at his best, but he still delivers some good versions, altough this show is not the most exiting ever.
I thank the label for producing very regular cd's like this, to give the fan a complete overview at the man's career, with ups and downs.

The booklet has some nice pics and is well put together, the cover however is not the best... there are better pics available.
For collectors.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Front.jpg ( 165.52K ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  Sample.mp3 ( 1.45MB ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:40 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities