Hello Everyone

fonziesplace
post Jul 16 2014, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Listening to Elvis

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 476

Hey Folks,

I am back on here. This is the first time I have been on here since 2009. Well, since I have been on alot of things has happened. First in early 2010 I lost my entire collection I had on Elvis. Basically everything. I sold my original CDs and DVDs I had but I had them as Mp3, FLAC, and as for the DVDs. I had them so I can watch them on my computer. Well, not long after that my hard drive crashed and lost it all. In 2011, I opened up a computer business with a partner and let's just say it didn't work out to well. Wasn't making to much money and he was sleeping with another's man wife. So I got a another business partner and that didn't work out well either. So then I just was me. My business, My Money. Computer repair business I was in. After two years of that and working basically 7 days a week, I gave that up and now I am just doing me now. I had to have some me time. A 7 day a week job will get to you. Well the last few months I have been trying to get back my collection. Well, lucky I found copies around the house. Found some data discs full of albums. Then I had the task of trying to find DVDs. Well lucky I found some around the house. Some was ruined but I found other copies and just re-build DVDs back up so I can have it as my collection again. Missing alot of the VCDs still that I would like to get back just for sake that I used to have them. I know they are bad quality or whatever compare to DVDs. I have done pretty good so far with limited resources now since I have been away from forums or whatever. I don't know if I did anything to any members in the past on here or not. I can't remember. As I said, first time being back since 2009. So if I did anything to any of you that I may of done that was wrong. I apologize. Just going start a new now. Glad to be back now. Thanks to the person that helped me out coming back here that I message on For Elvis CD Collectors Forum. Thanks for getting me back on here.

Before I end this here. Maybe four or five months ago I found a photo of Elvis that I never seen before. I know it was from 1975. There was two cities I had in mind of where it could be at but I am uncertain. I will post it up when I get a chance.

Again, I am glad to be back here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 02:04 PM
Hosted By: ElviCities