IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topic Start new topic
 Three New Genre Releases Out

Guest_Brad_*
post Jul 28 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Guests

(IMG:http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6236/cdgenrerblivemovieszp2.jpg)

Although officially due for release August 1, 2006 the new DSD remastered "genre" compilations "Live", "Movie" and "R&B" are already available (at SamsClubUSA) according to a posting on the FECC forum. A long box with all three titles (just as there was for the first three "genre" releases) has not been spotted yet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Jul 28 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

mmm...i shall have to rush as fast as i possibly can........oh...was thinking of something else [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Jul 29 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #3

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 9

I dont know much about DSD other than it's supposed to have even clearer sound than a compact disc right?
Other than that I dont have much interest in this [img]style_emoticons/default/boredom.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Jul 29 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Pacer @ Jul 29 2006, 11:46 AM) *
I dont know much about DSD other than it's supposed to have even clearer sound than a compact disc right?
Other than that I dont have much interest in this [img]style_emoticons/default/boredom.gif[/img]

DSD is better sound quality....on most things. Some, TBH you can't really tell the difference from the re-mastered versions that come out a few years ago. Some countries like Japan, can acomplish just as cool sound without DSD. Although, thats not every release obviously.

Another thing to bear in mind with DSD is that you have to have decent audio equipment to get the full benefit. Pointless buying DSD releases just for the sound quality if your playing them on a cheap Cd player....as you just won't notice the difference [img]style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
GuitarMan66
post Jul 29 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #5

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 9

Thanks for the info Chris now I'll definetly be giving these a miss [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/default/LSHIC.gif[/img]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 11:33 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities