Reply to this topic Start new topic
 The TKC Member Awards

TCBmae
post Feb 15 2011, 05:25 AM
Post #401

Aboard N880EP

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 22,994

Just out of curiosity... does anyone have the complete list of Member Statuses and how many posts are needed to achieve each one?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 15 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #402

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (JohanD @ Feb 11 2011, 04:42 AM) *
Congrats Loraine, lovely named as "The Kings Court Sweetheart"... 8000.. wow, that's huge!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/woot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/woot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/woot.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/woot.gif)
drools

oh wow.. Lorraine's a lucky, lucky gal to get this kind of picture as a congratulations! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rubberface.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
REX
post Feb 15 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #403

Platinum Member

Member No.: 21,960

QUOTE (TCBmae @ Feb 15 2011, 05:25 AM) *
Just out of curiosity... does anyone have the complete list of Member Statuses and how many posts are needed to achieve each one?

Hi Mae
strangely enough almost 2 years ago I was asking this very same question (March 2009)

In this very topic.... so go back to Page 4 ~ Post # 63 onwards.. a few other members chipped in trying to help (Sweet Caroline and Charlie Rogers 'Donna') - as you will see I survived Death for finding out the location the awards are stored at....

------

As for all the members... if you check (click) the triangle TOP RIGHT (This Page) marked MEMBER LINKS...
A FOLD DOWN menu, lists MEMBERS...(3rd one down) click on

To really see the members in order of posting importance..

one line says ALL MEMBER: by MEMBERS NAME... etc... --- pick TOTAL POST (to click)
the next box along from Members Name... pick DESCENDING

You now have the 1st page of the top 20 all time Posters on TKC... with NIGHTRIDER at #1..

You will be a few pages back... at PAGE # 6 (20 members to a page ~ and 109pages listed) so as you can see over 100 pages of members passed since you joined so moving up quite fast.. with the amount you are posting... infact well ahead of the many pages of members that joined and hardly or never posted on Elvis TKC.. so now you will be able to check your progress journey on TKC.

Under the members name you will be able to count how many are moderators, administrators (Only one now, with the loss of Bazza), and a few have VIP status.. (which seems to be obtained due to a number of circumstances - you can't be a Moderator and a VIP.. well not so far anyway..)

Hope this helps.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
C.C.Rider
post Feb 15 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #404

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 66

Well done Lorraine. 8000 posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

--------------------
Regards Shaun

Bruce Springsteen
He was as big as the whole country itself, as big as the whole dream. He just embodied the essence of it and he was in mortal combat with the thing. Nothing will ever take the place of that guy.

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 15 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #405

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (REX @ Feb 15 2011, 02:24 AM) *
Hi Mae
strangely enough almost 2 years ago I was asking this very same question (March 2009)

In this very topic.... so go back to Page 4 ~ Post # 63 onwards.. a few other members chipped in trying to help (Sweet Caroline and Charlie Rogers 'Donna') - as you will see I survived Death for finding out the location the awards are stored at....

------

As for all the members... if you check (click) the triangle TOP RIGHT (This Page) marked MEMBER LINKS...
A FOLD DOWN menu, lists MEMBERS...(3rd one down) click on

To really see the members in order of posting importance..

one line says ALL MEMBER: by MEMBERS NAME... etc... --- pick TOTAL POST (to click)
the next box along from Members Name... pick DESCENDING

You now have the 1st page of the top 20 all time Posters on TKC... with NIGHTRIDER at #1..

You will be a few pages back... at PAGE # 6 (20 members to a page ~ and 109pages listed) so as you can see over 100 pages of members passed since you joined so moving up quite fast.. with the amount you are posting... infact well ahead of the many pages of members that joined and hardly or never posted on Elvis TKC.. so now you will be able to check your progress journey on TKC.

Under the members name you will be able to count how many are moderators, administrators (Only one now, with the loss of Bazza), and a few have VIP status.. (which seems to be obtained due to a number of circumstances - you can't be a Moderator and a VIP.. well not so far anyway..)

Hope this helps.....

Thanks a ton Rex! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But for the statuses, I was actually talking about the yellow blocks beneath our profile, not the TKC Awards specifically. Sorry, I should have specified!
So I'm looking for the Names of the Satuses and the number of posts you need to get to it.
i.e. Lvl 3: Listening to Elvis, 100-259 posts (invented number just to give an example)

--------------------

+Quote Post
REX
post Feb 15 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #406

Platinum Member

Member No.: 21,960

QUOTE (TCBmae @ Feb 15 2011, 02:17 PM) *
Thanks a ton Rex! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But for the statuses, I was actually talking about the yellow blocks beneath our profile, not the TKC Awards specifically. Sorry, I should have specified!
So I'm looking for the Names of the Satuses and the number of posts you need to get to it.
i.e. Lvl 3: Listening to Elvis, 100-259 posts (invented number just to give an example)

OK sorry...

the 3 yellow/orange squares = up to 299
the 4 yellow/orange squares = up to 399
the 5 yellow/orange squares = up to 499
the 6 yellow squares seems to = up to 999
the 7 yellow squares seems to = over 1000

10 yellow squares = over 5000 posts
still 10 over 7000 posts which seems to be the Most you can get

Frank (Suspicious Minds) has over 8000 posts, but still only 10 squares.

Moderators and Administrators... have no squares, because that same space is used for our title.

TKC also has a star system... so far none of your stars are coloured, although one or two members with similar totals to you do have 1 or 2 yellow stars.
I think the reason for this is they have been on the forum longer....

But also on your Personal Page, members could click on your star, and after a few members have clicked it ONE STAR LIGHTS UP... (wasn't able to find out how many, and the last time I asked Nightrider... he wasn't sure either.

Actually I started a campaign for one member who is in the top 10 posters on the forum since TKC Started, had only 3 of his stars lighted, while almost everyone else in the Top 20 had 5 stars lighted, and in a few days, all the 5 stars turned YELLOW... for some reason this has now slipped back to "4" (?)

You have another interesting number... PERSONAL VIEWS... this goes up from the number of members, or visitors that visit your personal page.. some of your posts contents may spark an interest into who you are (or anyone else) which makes them check you out, by clicking on your name... which takes them to your Personal page... of course if you have an interesting and ever changing Personal Page, they may pop back to check it out now and again, so everytime they do, another POINT is added... (only counts Once in any 24 hour period)

Its strange that someone who is a top 20 poster, can have very few views.... a lot of that is to do with the name you use on the site, some seem to be more interesting than others, depending on an Elvis type name, or your real name... also seems to make some difference.

BAZZA had many views, possibly due to some members really caring and wondering how he was... but even without that I think Barry was a very popular and liked member on ELVIS TKC... so his personal views would have been very high anyway... (3rd most popular on the site)

Your Stats guy.... REX....

--------------------

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Feb 15 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #407

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Great stats Rex (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

The stars by the side of members names are clickable...when you visit a members page you can "rate" that member. I am not sure why some are lower than others. I would guess that people rate them by what they post etc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/undecided.gif)

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

+Quote Post
pacer1965
post Feb 15 2011, 09:04 PM
Post #408

Platinum Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

I give anyone who is active 5 stars (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif) You should be a 5 star now Mae (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thanks Phyllis

TCE
Lorraine

--------------------
See How They Shine,Oh If You Need A Friend,I'm Sailing Right Behind

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 15 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #409

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (REX)

Thanks ENORMOUSLY!! You're the best (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (pacer1965)

Awee, thank you Lorraine! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hug.gif)
That's a good way to rate people, I think I'm going to start doing that as well..

--------------------

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 16 2011, 03:33 AM
Post #410

Aboard N880EP

I'm currently ranking 109th place in the Most Posts category.. that's not bad considering there's 2,220 members! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
charlierogers
post Feb 16 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #411

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,212
From: Ontario Canada - Home of Collingwood Elvis Festival

QUOTE (pacer1965 @ Feb 15 2011, 09:04 PM) *
I give anyone who is active 5 stars (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif) You should be a 5 star now Mae (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thanks Phyllis

TCE
Lorraine

and this is an example as to why we love lorraine so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

keep posting Lorraine - get 10,000 of those leather Elvi out there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 17 2011, 05:41 AM
Post #412

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (charlierogers @ Feb 16 2011, 04:56 AM) *
and this is an example as to why we love lorraine so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

keep posting Lorraine - get 10,000 of those leather Elvi out there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

hehehe gooooooo Loooooooo!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/woohoo.gif)

we really need a cheerleader smiley face xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Feb 23 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #413

Administrator
Group Icon

A BIGGIE ! 10,000 posts. Congratulations Rex. 10,000 super posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Attached File  Rex_M.jpg ( 461.81K ) Number of downloads: 2

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...

+Quote Post
charlierogers
post Feb 26 2011, 03:38 AM
Post #414

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

--------------------

+Quote Post
JohanD
post Feb 26 2011, 09:01 AM
Post #415

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Congrats Rex!! 10 000 is absolute HUGE!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Rex.jpg ( 104.28K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

+Quote Post
elvislady
post Feb 26 2011, 09:11 AM
Post #416

Down in the Jungle Room

Member No.: 1,456

Thanks for the stats rex...

Well done on your 10,002 posts fantastic work.

elvislady (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Congrats.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Congrats.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Congrats.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Congrats.gif)

--------------------
Welcome To My World

http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady please check out my youtube channel!

Elvis Forever
Elvislady
R.I.P. Rex You Will Be Very Sadly Missed.

I am loving my gold award... thank you T.K.C.

R.I.P. Rex...You, Will, Be Very Much Missed!

+Quote Post
pacer1965
post Feb 26 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #417

Platinum Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Congrats.gif) Rex (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy2.gif)

Thanks for the sweet words Donna (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

You're very welcome Mae

TCE
Lorraine
Attached File(s)
Attached File  congrats_REX.jpg ( 85.47K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------
See How They Shine,Oh If You Need A Friend,I'm Sailing Right Behind

+Quote Post
charlierogers
post Mar 31 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #418

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) :nothworthy:

CONGRATULATIONS

MR. VEGAS 74

On

3081 FANTASTIC POSTS

love your collections and thank you so much for your continued contributions to the forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Donna

--------------------

+Quote Post
charlierogers
post Apr 2 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #419

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

n.b. - feel free to borrow one of my records from my signature until Mr. Nightrider has your new one all fixed up

Congrats again Mr. Vegas 74

--------------------

+Quote Post
NightRider
post Apr 2 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #420

Administrator
Group Icon

I will get there.....just so busy.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black_eye.gif)

Yes...congrats Dennis....love your posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)

--------------------
TCB Chris

+Quote Post
23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities