What do you collect?

NightRider
post Jan 27 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #41

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Nice to see pics of your collection (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif)

--------------------
TCB Chris

You may think that its the breeze...whistling through the lonely trees..but its only him a flyin' round the bend...
as the day comes to an end.........

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
C.C.Rider
post Jan 28 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #42

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 66

Thanks for posting some of your collection. Cool ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

--------------------
Regards Shaun

Bruce Springsteen
He was as big as the whole country itself, as big as the whole dream. He just embodied the essence of it and he was in mortal combat with the thing. Nothing will ever take the place of that guy.

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 2 2011, 06:07 AM
Post #43

Aboard N880EP

Group: Special Members
Member No.: 22,994

Not sure exactly what I collect yet.. I'd love to collect the photography books, and all of the photos I can find. It's only just recently that I've really started to get into the purchasing Elvis things seriously. Now that I've got a decent job and got the PayPal account set up and all. :) I'm also thinking about collecting the gold records. And I'm very much into his jewelry..although I could never afford his real stuff, and not all of it is for sale. So I'm thinking of re-making them myself at a custom jewellers or something like that so I can have my own personal collection of them. I think that'd be cool!

I'm still a fresh newbie at this, and I'm still trying to grasp a lot of Elvisology; there's so much to learn! Being with all of you is exactly like living through one of Colonel's quotes: "Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?". I went from being the craziest know-it-all within my circle to knowing so little compared to you all. Which is very exciting in my opinion, and I can't wait to soak everything in!

But speaking of collecting, I'm extremely happy about today's purchase: I just bought '[TIME LIFE] The Romantic' 2CD set off eBay! I'm hoping it wasn't a ripoff and that I'll actually get the box set.. I want it so badly!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 2 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #44

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (Johnny-Vegas @ Jan 25 2011, 11:45 AM) *
I collect most things if it is CD's/DVD's, and hoping to find a latest import on Ebay when i'm feeling lucky. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winking0001.gif)

These are what I collected in the last 5-10 years I think.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/m...75/000_0002.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/m...75/000_0003.jpg

If you look very closely you will see Ash from the evil dead lol.

love the figurines! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post Feb 2 2011, 01:10 PM
Post #45

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,599

QUOTE (TCBmae @ Feb 2 2011, 06:07 AM) *
Not sure exactly what I collect yet.. I'd love to collect the photography books, and all of the photos I can find. It's only just recently that I've really started to get into the purchasing Elvis things seriously. Now that I've got a decent job and got the PayPal account set up and all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'm also thinking about collecting the gold records. And I'm very much into his jewelry..although I could never afford his real stuff, and not all of it is for sale. So I'm thinking of re-making them myself at a custom jewellers or something like that so I can have my own personal collection of them. I think that'd be cool!

I'm still a fresh newbie at this, and I'm still trying to grasp a lot of Elvisology; there's so much to learn! Being with all of you is exactly like living through one of Colonel's quotes: "Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?". I went from being the craziest know-it-all within my circle to knowing so little compared to you all. Which is very exciting in my opinion, and I can't wait to soak everything in!

But speaking of collecting, I'm extremely happy about today's purchase: I just bought '[TIME LIFE] The Romantic' 2CD set off eBay! I'm hoping it wasn't a ripoff and that I'll actually get the box set.. I want it so badly!!

Hello and welcome,
With me it has always been his music first then buy what you like that makes you happy!
When I think back when Elvis was alive there was not much that we could collect other than his records but these days so much can be had...some good, some bad, and some down right ugly!
You have just stepped into the "Elvis World" at its best! and you have so many choices and easy acsess.
We all gotta start somewere and no matter how big or small a fans collection might be does not matter at all,,,,just being steadfast loyal and true is all that counts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif)
Dennis

--------------------

+Quote Post
TCBmae
post Feb 2 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #46

Aboard N880EP

QUOTE (vegas 74 @ Feb 2 2011, 06:10 AM) *
Hello and welcome,
With me it has always been his music first then buy what you like that makes you happy!
When I think back when Elvis was alive there was not much that we could collect other than his records but these days so much can be had...some good, some bad, and some down right ugly!
You have just stepped into the "Elvis World" at its best! and you have so many choices and easy acsess.
We all gotta start somewere and no matter how big or small a fans collection might be does not matter at all,,,,just being steadfast loyal and true is all that counts :thumbup:
Dennis

That's a very logical thing to do, collect the music first then the extra things. :)

Elvis World is so exciting! Hahaha this is the best world ever!

--------------------

+Quote Post
vegas 74
post Feb 2 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #47

Down in the Jungle Room

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,599

QUOTE (TCBmae @ Feb 2 2011, 04:05 PM) *
That's a very logical thing to do, collect the music first then the extra things. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Elvis World is so exciting! Hahaha this is the best world ever!

you got that right!....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/up.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/up.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/up.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:26 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities