IN THE HEART OF GEORGIA, April 24th 1975 Macon-Audionics

JohanD
post Feb 13 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Down in the Jungle Room
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

01. Elvis Talks - 02. Love Me - 03. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - 04. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - 05. Big Boss Man - 06. It's Midnight - 07. Promised Land - 08. Fairytale - 09. Burning Love - 10. Introductions by Elvis of vocalists, band - 11. What I'd Say? (James Burton) - 12. Drum solo (Ronnie Tutt) - 13. Bass solo (Jerry Scheff) - 14. Piano solo (Glen Hardin) - 15. School Day (Joe Guercio Orchestra) - 16. My Boy - 17. T-R-O-U-B-L-E - 18. I'll Remember You [now complete] - 19. Let Me Be There (with reprise) [unreleased] - 20. An American Trilogy [unreleased] - 21. Can't Help Falling In Love [unreleased] - 22. Closing vamp [unreleased].

The first part of this soundboard was released before on "From Vegas To Macon", the songs beginning with "I'll remember you" come from a different source but are included here for the first time ever.
The editing combining both sources is very well done, so it's the first time the whole show (minus the three opening tracks that where not recorded) is released on cd.
The show is very good, Elvis sings a lot of new songs and is in a very good mood.

The cd comes in a classy digipack and is a real must for the concert collector.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  18._I_ll_Remember_You__now_complete_.mp3 ( 5.86MB ) Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  Front.jpg ( 44.34K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2024 - 10:56 AM
Hosted By: ElviCities